Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _KINKY_MEGAN- - Aldgate East/Tower Hill - TOFTT  (Read 3978 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6961233) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline nervouspunter52

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Saw her profile pop up, I knew it was a risk, 1 review on AW, nothing on UKPN. But something about her profile and limited pictures drew me in.

I texted early to see if she was free around lunchtime. She was very responsive on text, she confirmed time and location, and also confirmed she only offered oral with, the only negative so far. This wasn't a deal breaker for me, so I confirmed the meeting.

Upon arriving at the popular chain hotel used by Polish WGs, I text and she promptly sent me the room number. Arriving at the room, she did the hiding behind the door trick. Initial thoughts she is attractive, not stunning, coloured black and red hair. Paperwork out of the way I had a quick shower before returning.

She told me to get on the bed, she removed her lingerie revealing a sexy black bra and thong set. She has a lot of tattoos on her arms, and one on her chest. Lip kissing commenced, with her rubbing my cock getting him nice and hard. She removed her bra, revealing her very perky C cup boobs. Kissing and mutual groping continued until she got out the condom for covered oral. Her technique was good, started off a little toothy, but this soon vanished as she got into her rhythm. She went quite deep, kissing and licking the shaft.

She offered sex, but I declined as I wanted to taste her pussy. Off with her thong, her pussy was clean and shaved, and really responsive. She got very wet, writhing around, arching her back, with her body shuddering, I knew she was enjoying my efforts as much as I was.

I climbed up her body and slid inside her with ease for a very passionate bout of missionary. She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me into her, grabbing my arms, swearing and moaning as I quickened my thrusts inside her. It was very horny. After a few minutes I filled the bag. We cleaned up and chatted about tattoos and work.

Apparently she was on AW 4 years ago, before COVID. She said she will be working a few days a week.

Overall, a very enjoyable lunchtime punt, and at £80 for 30 minutes, very reasonable considering the location. As I said the only negative is the lack of OWO, and maybe no deep kissing. But neither will stop me revisiting this sexy, tattooed, alternative Polish lady.

Let me know if I've missed anything.

Offline Ron89

Thanks nearly saw her during my lunch break too. What’s the ass like? Sizeable? Is it firm/hard or soft/bouncy?

Offline nervouspunter52

She has a decent ass, curvy and soft. Will definitely go for doggy next visit...

Offline last_days_of_logan

She has a decent ass, curvy and soft. Will definitely go for doggy next visit...

Appreciate the positive review on someone with a bit of a bubble. Its like pulling teeth to get one of those these days. Hopefully i can return the favour
« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 04:41:18 am by last_days_of_logan »

Offline LLPunting

OP are the pics out of date?  You describe her tits as perky Cs but the public pics show a barely filled t-shirt bra and a fairly flat leopard print.  Were the boobs enhanced?