Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bianca - Allure Maddison - Sydenham  (Read 810 times)

Offline Private Member

This is the second of three reviews on this place over the last couple of months....so please forgive the level of detail as I can't remember everything!

External Link/Members Only

The photos on might be Bianca, but I'd say (surprise, surprise) are probably photo-shopped. Saying that Bianca is actually quite attractive for a lady of her age - which I'd pitch at early 40s, but carries that off well with a very neat body - and very good breasts. (I'm unsure if they're enhanced, but either way they're very nice).

I paid £80 (that's £60 + and extra £20) for OWO and Kissing....in the hope of DFK....but after taking my cash Bianca said something about body kisses

As far as the service went it was decent if unspectacular. Kissing was pretty much non-existent apart from a few closed lip pecks, although she did kiss my body a bit. OWO was decent enough - but this wasn't as plentiful as I'd have hoped for, especially towards the end of the session where she finished me by hand

Whilst I think she'd provide a good 'full service' for those that go for this, I have to rate as a neutral for the lack of kissing and limited OWO towards the end of our session

Offline oinki

Thanks again - super helpful intel! I have found owo to be lacking in this place but didnt draw as much as bad luck on the dfk front with the ones Ive seen. Great review!

Some photos have yandex hits linking to another wg profile ad if i recall this right, Ill have a look if I can find it when Im on my comp.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 10:44:06 am by oinki »

Offline Private Member

Thanks again - super helpful intel! I have found owo to be lacking in this place but didnt draw as much as bad luck on the dfk front with the ones Ive seen. Great review!

Some photos have yandex hits linking to another wg profile ad if i recall this right, Ill have a look if I can find it when Im on my comp.

Thanks Oinki - Maybe you're better looking than me  :D

Offline oinki

Thanks Oinki - Maybe you're better looking than me  :D

Haha, no defo due to different ladies! If you are more dominant, Id recommend Paulina who gave plenty of dfk. Worth making sure it still applies for the extra £10 though! I have found whatsapping the parlour lady is super helpful re services.

Offline Private Member

Haha, no defo due to different ladies! If you are more dominant, Id recommend Paulina who gave plenty of dfk. Worth making sure it still applies for the extra £10 though! I have found whatsapping the parlour lady is super helpful re services.

Thanks for that. Is her OWO noteworthy as I don't have a full service?

Offline oinki

Thanks for that. Is her OWO noteworthy as I don't have a full service?

I would say no, the owo was too short for me, but not sure what the treatment is for non full service and she might be more compliant if you are more dominating. I would not recommend her just for dfk and owo. More like a plan c for sure.

Offline Private Member

I would say no, the owo was too short for me, but not sure what the treatment is for non full service and she might be more compliant if you are more dominating. I would not recommend her just for dfk and owo. More like a plan c for sure.

Thanks - I'll probably keep my cash in my wallet then  :drinks:

Offline oinki

Found the yandex hit - any resemblance (expecting none!)?

Offline Private Member

Found the yandex hit - any resemblance (expecting none!)?

Similar I'd say - but the link you provide shows a slightly bustier woman than Bianca - although breasts are a similar shape. She's probably not as toned either, but definitely a decent shape for a lady of (my estimate) early 40s. The ad says French Kissing - well as reported in my original review; that's not on the cards. I'd be surprised if 'A' was too as the Allure Maddison website says No 'A'

Offline oinki

Nice one - appreciate the input!  :drinks: