Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mayaa22 - Marylebone/Baker Street  (Read 889 times)

68 review(s) for Mayaa25 (60 positive, 6 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline seraph20

External Link/Members Only

I saw Mayaa a couple of weeks ago.

Location - Marylebone/Baker Street

Duration - 60 minutes

Comms - Comms were quick and efficient. She answered her phone almost immediately and responded well. We arranged a time later that afternoon and she sent me her details. Upon arriving she texted clear and easy to follow instructions and I found myself to her front door, where she was waiting with the door slightly ajar so there was no waiting around.

The Flat - A very small but clean studio with an equally small shower room and toilet. All perfectly fit for purpose however.

The Girl - Well in person she is really quite pretty and more natural looking than the photographs. A good body with a nice handful of breasts that hang slightly but nice nonetheless. However even in the dimly lit room it was apparent that she had some marks (maybe acne) on her face. Regardless I still thought she was very pretty and definitely someone who you would turn to look at if passed in the street. Great cheekbones and a lovely smile.

The Meet - Very friendly and warm. Easy to talk to girl. We had a quick chat about nothing in particular and I mentioned that I was not going to shower as I had come straight from home after showering. Getting down to business we started to kiss. Teasing gently and probing with tongues and lips it varied between DFK and light. Really quite nice and while she is a good kisser she also responds well. We undressed each other and we moved onto the bed where she shifted into OWO. She switched round after a while into 69 and we both enjoyed mutual oral. She was a little toothy initially but soon started to take me in properly and then teased endlessly for a while. Deciding to move into sex we started in doggy where I pounded her for a good few minutes, really enjoying the view of her pert tight arse. She took it like a champ even leaning around to play with my balls. I wanted to finish in missionary so we switched and a couple of minutes later I finished. One thing to note and that I loved was her clamping her pussy muscles around me when I was in mish. It was fucking fantastic. I finished a took a shower kissed her goodbye, and left.

Conclusion - She was good and at her price of £110 per hour remarkably palatable in terms of VFM. She has upped slightly to £120 now which brings her closer to Anda whom I prefer facially (not by much).

Visit Again - Yes I would just for the pussy muscle squeezing alone.