Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pregnant Bombshell  (Read 2562 times)

Bobdayley

Pregnant Bombshell
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As she doesn't have a nickname on her profile I will refer to her as PB

I fancied licking some pregnant pussy I went to see FB, she is the only girl that look decent to me on AW Pregnant list.
I got in touch with PB and agreed a 20 min session ORAL on her only.

Location Easy to find luxury hotel in victoria Station.
Hospitality Friendly down to earth slim blonde English lady. Shower, hot water, tissues and towel available.
Service Agreement between me and her for a 20 min Oral on her till I cum.
Conclusion Short and sweet, I have enjoyed licking her pussy. We both enjoyed ourselves.
Feedback I will probably see her again for the same service or more services.

That's all folks.  :hi:

Offline lewishamguy

Pregnant Bombshell
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As she doesn't have a nickname on her profile I will refer to her as PB

I see her name is Tiffany. Didn't she tell you that?

;)

Bobdayley

I see her name is Tiffany. Didn't she tell you that?

;)

yeah I have just found out on here but I have never asked her her name. I was calling her as Hun when texting her.
I have just finished read the other two reviews about her.
Everyone is different, for me it was positive, I got what I wanted that's what matters.

Offline Jerboa

yeah I have just found out on here but I have never asked her her name. I was calling her as Hun when texting her.
I have just finished read the other two reviews about her.
Everyone is different, for me it was positive, I got what I wanted that's what matters.

Hun oh is she Hungarian then?

vt

Just one question...how did you cum if she was the one receiving the oral??  :unknown:

Bobdayley

Just one question...how did you cum if she was the one receiving the oral??  :unknown:

Hahahaha good question

come to my bed I will show you  :lol:

Personally, I can cum without masturbating just by stimulating, I don't know about others but I am very sensitive.
I don't need to shag to cum. If a lady touch my cock I will cum in a less than 2 minutes if she doesn't remove her hand.
 :hi:

brolin_76

Hahahaha good question

come to my bed I will show you  :lol:

Personally, I can cum without masturbating just by stimulating, I don't know about others but I am very sensitive.
I don't need to shag to cum. If a lady touch my cock I will cum in a less than 2 minutes if she doesn't remove her hand.
 :hi:

how old are you?

:)