Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: House of divine protocol  (Read 2287 times)

Offline claretandblue

I have seen pretty much all the girls on my hotlist bar those outside of london or those in the +£250 an hour category.
As such I am thinking of trying hod this week,would people recommend advanced booking and how reliable have people found the rotas?
Thanks in advance

Offline closeshave

Advance booking yes

I know from a girl that works there that they have been raised recently (last week) but not sure if it was 1 or 2 premise.

Rota can change at last minute do keep an eye on schedule

vt

When I've been, I've booked in advance, the rotas usually appear on Thursday for the week starting the next Monday, but 24 or 48hrs should be sufficient unless you want a very specific timeslot.

Keep an eye on the rotas for any changes, as things can swap around sometimes, but if all is well, you then need to re-confirm your booking on the day between 10 & 10:30am and you'll be told if your girl is definitely confirmed for the day and the address details.

You could just book on the day, but you run the risk that your desired start time is unavailable.

Offline claretandblue

Thanks chaps,will probably give them a call later today

joey_gleet

Does HOD accept short notice bookings ?  I know that will limit my choice of girl but I probably will not have a chance for advanced notice due to time constraints.

vt

Does HOD accept short notice bookings ?  I know that will limit my choice of girl but I probably will not have a chance for advanced notice due to time constraints.

If the girl isn't already booked, I'm sure they'll welcome a short-notice booking.

They often tweet about availability...they tweeted 20 mins ago about Tina, so I guess there are some appointments for her this evening...

External Link/Members Only

Offline ladiesman020

Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline claretandblue

I assume at hod a quick freshen up comes out of your time and it's a bit of a clock watching experience?

With indie prices rising I plan to go either Wednesday or Thursday, any suggestions who to go for?

Online flybynightpm

I remember Amy was quite good ,young english girl... gr8 DT and enthusiastic...... goes by Amy Swallows on AW..

marty_mcfly

Their prices are within my budget and better than what a lot of AW girls charge. I might switch to places such as this, as I can get more for my money than via AW girls who keep raising their prices all the time.

Offline CupidStunt

I assume at hod a quick freshen up comes out of your time and it's a bit of a clock watching experience?
They book back-to-back when they can so there's no over running

With indie prices rising I plan to go either Wednesday or Thursday, any suggestions who to go for?

Thursday: House Of Divine 2 in London - SW1V  Sarah External Link/Members Only
If she was indie I'd book her a lot

Offline ladiesman020

Sarah also has a proper job so she Dosent have the time to go indi. But she is a classy woman

Gre53

Offline ladiesman020

Can't u share recommendations with all of us

Offline Bigus Dickus

Their prices are within my budget and better than what a lot of AW girls charge. I might switch to places such as this, as I can get more for my money than via AW girls who keep raising their prices all the time.

In my experience a decent well reviewed indi beats the (often) conveyer belt service which is common in HoD and associated parlours!

Gre53

Can't u share recommendations with all of us

Not sure if I can on this sort of thread :(

Gre53

In my experience a decent well reviewed indi beats the (often) conveyer belt service which is common in HoD and associated parlours!

Can't agree with that as one isn't comparing like with like. An indie by definition conceals her conveyor belt and indeed any other belts she may have :) :) In reality they all have a systemn in which one guy is sen after another. Places such as HOD have really good quality girls