Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does she look too masculine? - Sexy_Jesse_Thai  (Read 1537 times)

Offline FiveKnuckles

Not sure on the etiquette, so will ask anyway.   I'm straight and want to sample a Thai so want to ensure its not a ladyboy/post op/TS.

Does this WG look too masculine in some pics?   The one where she's on the leather settee looks facially male to me.
External Link/Members Only

Nothing extraordinary mentioned in the other reviews but then again, they weren't too detailed.

Do we all agree its a female?  Should I send a text to confirm and hope she's not offended?

Offline lillythesavage

Paranoia  :lol:.

Have you been caught before? 

Offline bedhedred

If you think she looks masculine, a trip to specsavers is in order.

Offline FiveKnuckles

Paranoia  :lol:.

Have you been caught before?

Aim of the game not to get caught out. :D :lol:  Imagine sorting paperwork and getting a BJ and finding an extra dick in the room  :scare:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 04:46:55 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
from a female perspective, no not at all

Offline Waterhouse

Masculine or not (I don’t think so personally), you’d be risking more than a “snake surprise” just by setting foot in Croydon for a punt, or any other reason for that matter.   :sarcastic:

Offline lillythesavage

Aim of the game not to get caught out. :D :lol:  Imagine sorting paperwork and getting a BJ and finding an extra dick in the room  :scare:

look at the pictures lol, that ain,t hiding no dick, surely those tits with a perfect amount of droop are all real, some surgeon if they are not.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
look at the pictures lol, that ain,t hiding no dick, surely those tits with a perfect amount of droop are all real, some surgeon if they are not.

:thumbsup:

Offline alabama1

Aim of the game not to get caught out. :D :lol:  Imagine sorting paperwork and getting a BJ and finding an extra dick in the room :scare:
You said it  :sarcastic:

Offline FiveKnuckles

had to do a double-take with the pic below.  my eyes were playing tricks on me.  thought i saw nut sack  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline lillythesavage

had to do a double-take with the pic below.  my eyes were playing tricks on me.  thought i saw nut sack  :lol:

You missed the size 12 feet :lol:

Offline Al

one of the reviews was mine (would be better to ask the question on a review as more chance of an original reviewer seeing it - only saw this by chance).

anyway she is def a woman - the photoshopping distorts the face.

Offline KerachiDope

@FiveKnuckles, go hit it then come back and brag about how good it was.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 05:44:27 pm by KerachiDope »

Offline KerachiDope

« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 05:44:08 pm by KerachiDope »

Offline FiveKnuckles

anyway she is def a woman - the photoshopping distorts the face.

i failed to check her reviews were very recent, and both members have plenty reviews under their belt.  :thumbsup:

think a review will be cumming soon

Offline LLPunting

i failed to check her reviews were very recent, and both members have plenty reviews under their belt.  :thumbsup:

think a review will be cumming soon

Fingers crossed you get the good performance mentioned.  She's basically charging Central London rates and you'd get A and performance there with at least the same likelihood as she's demo'd so far.

GL and don't be afraid to walk if the vibe is too unenthusiastic.

Offline SamOmar

Not masculine but doesn't look great to be honest
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

Not masculine but doesn't look great to be honest

Ah but you've had great times with worse looking right?

I have and no hairless sac slapping my chin or stiff cock taking my eye out in a surprise 69 mounting which is always a good result for us non-bi's.

Offline GoldenB

Having met her recently, definitely not in the least bit masculine (& don’t think the photos allude to that either) - any suggestion upon arrival and I’d have walked !!

Offline Dr Talueng

On her profile page take a look at the third pic, where she is sitting on the edge of a chair/settee. I've never seen a power socket look like that before, and the floorboards on the left side of the pic are not straight </photoshop alert!>

That said ... very nice, and into my hotlist ... I just wish it wasn't Croydon. Hopefully she will move around.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 12:11:25 pm by Dr Talueng »

Offline Al

Her skin tone is much darker in real life and she is carrying weight
IMO the photoshopping possibly slims and smooths the skin.

Offline FiveKnuckles

it's 1 pop in 30min and being optimistic i'll be out by 13min.  Her 15min rate is £4 per min.  :thumbsdown:

i asked if she'll do 15@£50 and she countered 10@£50.  Plenty fish out there.

Offline rubandtuguk

Would nut in her all day long. That is not a dude my dude.

Offline Type937GTS

The one where she's on the leather settee

Coincidence that the photoshoot location looks exactly the same as the first 2 photos in the gallery...

External Link/Members Only

Offline BillGoldberg

Seriously, what lead you to thinking this girl looks masculine  :dash:?

If you're worried about this (in my opinion VERY feminine looking ) girl then my advice would be to completely avoid all oriental girls because, without wanting to sound rude, your paranoia around this issue would probably mean you'd never be able to relax enough to enjoy a punt with an Asian.  :hi:

Offline Tomcat

Fuck smash her back door in, no not a dude no hint of Adams apple, as one of the posts says take a trip to specsavers,  shame she's not in London stunner.

Offline Jeffers77

Offline FiveKnuckles

Agree but this one is a little unusual.

that's why i ask.  that pic does look boyish?  :unknown:   perhaps the guy over-done the jawline in PS.   

anyways she's moved somewhere else.  I have my eye on another thai that moves around and will strike when near
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 06:11:04 pm by FiveKnuckles »

Offline PumpDump

If she is masculine then I just realised I am gay!

Offline Tomcat

Seriously, what lead you to thinking this girl looks masculine  :dash:?

If you're worried about this (in my opinion VERY feminine looking ) girl then my advice would be to completely avoid all oriental girls because, without wanting to sound rude, your paranoia around this issue would probably mean you'd never be able to relax enough to enjoy a punt with an Asian.  :hi:

Well said. :hi: