Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations - Mayfair - Thursday  (Read 586 times)

Offline taximan

Hi gang

I'm in and around Mayfair for a work trip this Thursday.

Any recommendations for a fun time? (GFE/dfk) outcall to my hotel.

TIA

Offline SamOmar

Can you be more specific i am sure there are hundreds that match your vague description
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JackSaint

Hi gang

TIA

After 15 posts and 2 reviews in 6 years you have a brass neck, but I'm in a good mood, so book Arya, you're welcome! External Link/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

Hi gang

TIA

Putting aside how poor this question is, you've asked this kind of thing 5 times before whilst on your work trips away and I've not seen one review off the back of them. You're taking the piss, mate.

Offline LLPunting

As you're in Mayfair don't go spending silly money on some known agency outcall or a forum darling, try one of those outcall only agencies with really fit EE/Latin fillies for around 120ph, order in a fistful, you'll have something to tell the rest of us. Any Google search will connect you.

Offline SamOmar

Putting aside how poor this question is, you've asked this kind of thing 5 times before whilst on your work trips away and I've not seen one review off the back of them. You're taking the piss, mate.

+1, I don't think he is serious. at all, no point in shelling out valuable advise
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac