Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Mollie xx - 4061219  (Read 1458 times)

17 review(s) for English Beauty Emily (4 positive, 5 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline bradders8896

External Link/Members Only

Have tried to book/contact Mollie on a couple of occasions. She just either ghosts you last minute or rearranges to a time that isn't convenient. If you ask a question as to why she just comes up with a silly excuse or asks why you're asking.

Overall just very hard work to book with, so I can only imagine how awkward the whole experience would be. From reading other reviews I should have known so it looks like I've dodged a bullet, although I am still a sucker for blondes with big bums...
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 10:05:28 am by bradders8896 »

Online Gordy555

I saw her a while back, and my experience was poor service and value at £200 for 1 hour. At £250 even worse! She is an attractive woman, but  wasted  time with me.

Online Waterhouse

External Link/Members Only

Have tried to book/contact Mollie on a couple of occasions. She just either ghosts you last minute or rearranges to a time that isn't convenient. If you ask a question as to why she just comes up with a silly excuse or asks why you're asking.

Overall just very hard work to book with, so I can only imagine how awkward the whole experience would be. From reading other reviews I should have known so it looks like I've dodged a bullet, although I am still a sucker for blondes with big bums...
Did you have a confirmed booking with her that she let you down on? 
What was the location - Old St, or there abouts?
Seems to have a fair bit of negative form.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 12:27:04 am by Waterhouse »

Offline bradders8896

Did you have a confirmed booking with her that she let you down on? 
What was the location - Old St, or there abouts?
Seems to have a fair bit of negative form.

No she offered me times then ghosted when I reply. Just erratic across the board

Offline bradders8896

I saw her a while back, and my experience was poor service and value at £200 for 1 hour. At £250 even worse! She is an attractive woman, but  wasted  time with me.

Yeah don’t get me wrong it’s a shame overall. She looks great, but I can only imagine how awkward an hour with this girl will be. Maybe she should just do webcamming or something instead…

Online Waterhouse

No she offered me times then ghosted when I reply. Just erratic across the board
Then strictly speaking you didn’t have a confirmed booking and as per site rules this doesn’t constitute a review.

Offline WelshClipper

Looks like she is packing it in soon for her dream career and like most wgs in that situation, rapidly loses interest in good booking protocol.

She could return if her dream career ends up being a nightmare but for now I would just move on.