Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GlamorousApril  (Read 668 times)

6 review(s) for GlamorousApril (1 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Licker John

Met April at her apartment which was clean and tidy and there was a discreet intercom entry system away from the road. Felt safe and inconspicuous.
It is her actual home so important to be respectful of this. I have met April before so I know that her profile was accurate. She is very attractive with long blonde hair and very tactile. She was dressed very sexily in black including stockings, with a champagne colour see through robe, which made her appearance of queens.
April has a fantastic body, she is not thin, but not too curvy, tall, like a model, around 5'8" without heels. She is very friendly and engaging. An intelligent woman who knows how to please.
I enjoy the GFE and it felt like April was enjoying our time together as well.
Always good to have a conversation and it was just like to talking with someone you have known for a while. Plenty of French kissing to get started and she was happy to give oral ,including deep throat, before we moved into 69 so that I could pleasure her at the same time.
Excellent service. Really enjoyed our time together.
A perfect girlfriend experience all round. I felt at ease and relaxed and free to concentrate on enjoyment.
Happy to recommend as my experience is that she always provides a great welcome and provides a relaxed environment to enjoy activities from her likes.
Offered use of her shower facilities, a drink and no issue around time allocation.
Also enjoyed chatting with April before I departed. I will definitely repeat the experience as I left feeling that I had made the right choice.
Banned reason: Pimp / tout
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

Hello again April, congrats on improving your English very noticeably.

Any chance you're doing  a special offer for new punters?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 08:04:14 am by LLPunting »

Offline radioman33

Hello again April, congrats on improving your English very noticeably.

Any chance you're doing  a special offer for new punters?
:D I think you’re right

Offline LLPunting

:D I think you’re right

Alas poor Sir John
He was licked on the battlefield
And may ne'er rise again
But at least he'll always have April showers.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Alas poor Sir John
He was licked on the battlefield
And may ne'er rise again
But at least he'll always have April showers.

Licker John's time here was short but hilarious. Did she really think that would work? It shows a complete lack of understanding.

She could have identified herself on the recent neg review and said "sorry, I take hygiene very seriously, you should have said something, please come back for a freebie quickie so I can make it up to you". It would have turned the situation around in a heartbeat but, instead, she's painted herself as uptight and slightly unhinged. She only has herself to blame.

Offline PLeisure

More like Loser John - what a dweeb!  :sarcastic:

April's husband, perhaps?