Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations Aldgate East  (Read 822 times)

Offline MancMagic123

Away on business in London, specifically Aldgate East/Whitechapel area at the end of the month and thought I’d get back in the game.

Does anybody have any recommendations WG wise? I’d ideally be after somebody who has a nice toned arse and a good tan. That’s all it takes for me!

Offline Kimchee

Don’t restrict yourself to one area you can get anywhere in London in minutes on tube

Offline LLPunting

1) Try looking at a map to see what areas are nearby, there's a lot within a mile of that station if you only want to walk.  IF you're willing to travel 10-20 mins by Tube then there's a large area with plenty of SPs.  USe Google for travel time estimates between Aldgate and wherever the girls are.
2) Search AW in those areas for the girls that meet your pricepoint, looks and services criteria
3) Look up their review history here.
4) Once you have a shortlist then ask for any latest info on the girls you've chosen

Online sparkus

Will review when I get chance but there's about four ads on Vivastreet for Aldgate East which all work from the same house, total B&S Colombianas, worthy only of P&D.

Offline Waterhouse

What happened to Emily Creme Brûlée- she used to be based in Aldgate East... was there for years?