Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite, Flat Chested and Pretty - any recommendations?  (Read 11893 times)

Offline bukowski

This is a body style I've been looking for. I've dated a few flat chested civvies  as I perceived them to be "easier" but I haven't found (for a very long time) one that wanted to do the things I liked. The purple place  doesn't offer much help here either.

interestingly the three civilians i dated in this category
all were keen on anal sex to a manic degree
two of them wanted to be fucked anally first before anything
once that was done, they would both express the sentiment `i'm good now, do whatever you want to me`!

i always felt the petite, skinny girls had their formative experiences in a condition of subby,
fragility and carried this with them into adulthood

but i'm no Freud
so what do i know

i just want to fuck a crazy, skinny, sex mad, pretty goth girl again

« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 07:29:43 pm by bukowski »
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline WelshClipper

This girl recently popped up when I do my local area search:

External Link/Members Only

No review of Gwen so far when I searched UKP. Could be promising? TOFTT?

Now External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Offline bukowski

Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough

Offline A Decent Fist

This girl suggested by OllieLon in the Who's Going To Take One For The Team thread must be a very strong contender.

As he points out, AW lists her as accessing from the Netherlands. Let's hope that's just a VPN.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tantraman

i've had a good old search and found none that hit all three criteria

any recommendations?

thanks in advance

Mr B

Hey Mr B :hi:

How's about this one?

Crazy_sabrina (TOFTT: GFE, DFK, OW, RO, Penetration)

... although the "Petite, Flat Chested and Pretty" SP that I knew as Sabrina has rebranded into VeronicaXO ...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:drinks:

Offline bukowski

This girl suggested by OllieLon in the Who's Going To Take One For The Team thread must be a very strong contender.

As he points out, AW lists her as accessing from the Netherlands. Let's hope that's just a VPN.

good one
cheers
hot listed

Offline bukowski

Hey Mr B :hi:

How's about this one?

Crazy_sabrina (TOFTT: GFE, DFK, OW, RO, Penetration)

... although the "Petite, Flat Chested and Pretty" SP that I knew as Sabrina has rebranded into VeronicaXO ...

:drinks:

i'm liking it
cheers
what part of tower hamlets is she in?
anyone know?

Offline Arch

This does not fit the criteria (she is in Edinburgh), but one of the best punt I had in recent years was with Sasha:

Saw her back in April during a short trip. She was all over me the moment I walked into her flat, and my 1.5 hour session was full on passion for almost the entire time.

I would 100% see her again if I have a chance to return.

Offline bukowski

This does not fit the criteria (she is in Edinburgh), but one of the best punt I had in recent years was with Sasha:

Saw her back in April during a short trip. She was all over me the moment I walked into her flat, and my 1.5 hour session was full on passion for almost the entire time.

I would 100% see her again if I have a chance to return.

an excellent one

Offline bukowski

Offline Heph

What a very useful little thread this one is - It appears we have similar tastes in this respect.

Unfortunately, I can't proffer any good leads for you. And the only one which springs to mind at all currently is in Manchester: she is presentable (if not particularly pretty), does have the requisite non-rack, but is a loathsome little piece of work.

Offline GlennQuagmire

This one might meet your needs:

Not met her but she is on my HL after reading some of her reviews on here
For example:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=307493.msg3218013#msg3218013

Some reviews say B cup others A cup, so maybe not flat chested enough for you.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 04:11:20 pm by GlennQuagmire »

Offline bukowski

What a very useful little thread this one is - It appears we have similar tastes in this respect.

Unfortunately, I can't proffer any good leads for you. And the only one which springs to mind at all currently is in Manchester: she is presentable (if not particularly pretty), does have the requisite non-rack, but is a loathsome little piece of work.

cheers
that's a pretty funny post

Offline bukowski

This one might meet your needs:

Not met her but she is on my HL after reading some of her reviews on here
For example:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=307493.msg3218013#msg3218013

Some reviews say B cup others A cup, so maybe not flat chested enough for you.

cheers
i have her on my hot list
can't work out if she is great or terrible yet

Offline jono44

cheers
i have her on my hot list
can't work out if she is great or terrible yet
Def A cup. I lean towards great.

Offline FiveKnuckles

I reviewed this nice rom.  body is superb and clean.   mentally I felt she was a bit tiny for me.   
she has a full facial pic on WA.  IRL if she bothered with makeup she would be great.

Offline Heph

I reviewed this nice rom.  body is superb and clean.   mentally I felt she was a bit tiny for me.   
she has a full facial pic on WA.  IRL if she bothered with makeup she would be great.

Slender indeed. But doesn't appear to tick the flat chested box. Au contraire...

Offline Heph

This SP might suit

I'm glad you found her - now under a new name, and with a boob-job, if I'm not mistaken.

I remember she formerly seemed a little expensive to me - perhaps not so much now, although I see she now has a peculiar attitude to pricing that 2nd hour - it's more expensive that the first - which puts me off altogether.

Offline bukowski

This SP might suit

she would indeed
i think I've contacted her before (on another profile?) but she never replied despite several attempts

Offline bukowski

nice

Offline Strikar

Punted this one ages ago, pricey now and mixed reviews I think but I had a great time

Offline bukowski

Punted this one ages ago, pricey now and mixed reviews I think but I had a great time

interesting

Offline bukowski

just read her reviews
so
thanks
but no thanks

Offline Jayjay1

good one
cheers
hot listed

Any further intel on her. Looking for a model quality girl next. Body wise she very tempting.

Offline Londonwithlove

Www.adultwork.com/3069709 Lexi love English (sorry on my phone)
I think meets what you're looking for.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 06:16:16 pm by Londonwithlove »

Offline A Decent Fist

Www.adultwork.com/3069709 Lexi love English (sorry on my phone)
I think meets what you're looking for.

Well, she's definitely skinny and flat-chested, but the extremely negative review here suggests she's not a strong contender...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66743.0

Offline zoeh01

She is also 5ft 9 ins, which isn't really "petite" is it?

Offline A Decent Fist

Her figure gets my vote...

The profile has two UKP reviews, one positive and one negative, but both clearly refer to a different girl who has used the same AW reference (6265426) in the recent past: an SP with lots of curves.

Offline A Decent Fist

This girl, recently posted in the Who's Going To Take One For The Team thread in London, must be a contender. Wish I was around to try her out...

Offline Londonlad40

Doing abit of Research for 2022 and found Nicookie

Offline A Decent Fist

Doing abit of Research for 2022 and found Nicookie

Interesting. Figure appeals and I don't mind that in one pic (shirt and tie on the bed) she looks like a twinky young lad.

But £400 for a minimum two hours?  :thumbsdown:

Offline lillythesavage

Interesting. Figure appeals and I don't mind that in one pic (shirt and tie on the bed) she looks like a twinky young lad.

But £400 for a minimum two hours?  :thumbsdown:

Cute, would love some of that, had a last minute job today, did not want it so quoted high, it paid more than enough for 8 hours, all bunce,  but I am buggered if I will pay 400 for a bunk up.

Offline A Decent Fist

What’s your budget?

I'd probably go up to £250 for an hour with this girl. But an hour is enough for me. I don't want to pay another £150 for a wind-down chat.

Anyway, it's all academic until I get back to the UK in February.

Offline PLeisure

A teenage Rom that offers CiM and Swallow... hmmm...
Three feedback - all posted on 24th Dec, two by the same guy. Riiiiiggghhhtttt  :rolleyes:

Offline yesbby

A teenage Rom that offers CiM and Swallow... hmmm...
Three feedback - all posted on 24th Dec, two by the same guy. Riiiiiggghhhtttt  :rolleyes:

Strange that he saw her twice on the same day but he has reviews from a couple of well known WGs.. he'd probably pass my first Columbo test on that basis

Offline Marvelous

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=313612.0

Its the same girl she wanted an extra £20 for snogging when she was in Northolt  and got stroppy when i said she should put that on her profile.

Offline 01ellie2015

Hiya all,

Happy New year!  Bank Holiday and back in work today.  Saw this thread and thought I'd share an experience of a girl I saw in Ilford, Essex back in September 21.  Can't say if she's still around so you'll have to do a bit of digging.  Was a good experience for the price.  Ideally looking for something similar this week! :D.  A chap called @Supernam found pics of the girl I saw.  Anyway, here's to a good start to the year ahead!

J. 01ellie2015

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=324668.0