Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughtynicole/Edinburgh  (Read 3892 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5951714) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline neel67

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location - Side Street of london road free parking in residential area not very discreet

Duration 45mins £80.00

Comms Green light does phone calls only arranged time midday given address told me confirm 20mins b4 arriving

Fits profile girl next door not pretty but not ugly flat chest nice arse and legs VFM

Usual hiding behind door shown to bedroom told make myself comfortable leaves the room then comes back in and tells me her pimps
there for her protection lays down the rules no fingering anal or facial which was in her likes list gave her  feed back said she remove them
which she has done .
Started off light light dfk  got sit on my face nice and fresh tasting pussy being 1st punt off the day got lie back more bj sucking wanking me until I shot my load on body she does not do cim. We chat round 2 started sucking me asking if I like my balls being licked  got me hard on with bag shes on top bouncing on me ,nice tight pussy filled bag good fuck. Good Fuck and bj

Shes in kirkcaldy Now

« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 02:45:28 pm by neel67 »

Offline Glesgaboy

Offline jkrieg

Usual hiding behind door shown to bedroom told make myself comfortable leaves the room then comes back in and tells me her pimps there for her protection

Why did she feel the need to tell you there was someone in the house?. Did she actually say pimp?

Offline S.X. MacHine

Why did she feel the need to tell you there was someone in the house?. Did she actually say pimp?

Perhaps she was bluffing. I wonder whether the OP actually heard anyone else in the flat?
It’s a bit off putting to be told that.

Offline willie loman

saw this girl in the lounge at scorpio, when she called herself Grace, thought she was pretty, and very young looking, was disappointed when she left,before i had had a shot, so far ive found her a bit of a lord lucan in the communication stakes, awful lot of aw  girls like that, thanks for the review.

Offline felpscentral

Perhaps she was bluffing. I wonder whether the OP actually heard anyone else in the flat?
It’s a bit off putting to be told that.

Yeah same here  :scare:

Offline Tim_10

Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: daviemac