Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ms Ruby-Red - Incall - Glasgow  (Read 4860 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2337939) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Glesgaboy

External Link/Members Only

Early Feb 2021
Daytime incall
30 minutes £60 + £20 for penetration (yeh! I know)

This was a shit punt so I will be brief and share the intel to help others avoid.

Pros
-Discreet location in scruffy but safe part of G42 Govanhill (not G52 Cardonald as per AW)

Cons
-Scruffy flat, freezing. 
- no shower offered before or after, but I was keen to avoid it anyway based on the cold and condition of the place.
-Loads of texts to agree the details as she only works P/T
-SP older than the stated 41.  More like 51
-Photos are out of date.  She appears like a 10 in them and is a 12.  Biggish, floppy tits (decent ass)
-Profile says OWO.   She said that's a mistake and will correct it. (Not yet done)

The punt was to be straight fondling, OW ( as it turned out ) and sex ( or half way then out as it turned out).
In fairness we agreed up front £20 extra for penetration, but then she gave me the old " you are a big boy , I cant take all of that."   A bit late as i had already started!!  So i ended up finishing with a covered wank when she pulled away!

I suspect she might give a passable Dom session but she advertises a wider range and , in short, doesn't deliver them at all well.

Offline Uncle Buck

At least you got complimented on the size of your knob. I’m trying to remember the last time that happened to me  :lol: :lol:

Offline Bru1901

Is she a female?

Always thought it was a guy or ts

Not that i would ever visit

Online Glesgaboy

Female.
For some reason , as she says in her rambling profile, she wears a mask in her photo.
The males photographed are her Subs.

Offline Bru1901

In her second picture she looks like a male clown

Offline J_H

In her second picture she looks like a male clown
Fucking gruesome!

Offline Whore Master

Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Glesgaboy

I can confirm that she is wearing a mask in that pic.
Why? :wacko:
No idea 🤷🏻‍♂️

Online Glesgaboy

Weirdly she has been around for 7 years and no reviews on here.
Others must have been there and known. 🤔
I’ve been set up !! :scare:

Offline J_H

Her addiction to 'CAPS LOCK ON' would have been a bit of a red flag to me!

Offline Spikey

Informative review :thumbsup: Glesgaboy. I contemplated visiting Ruby in the past as seems to have been around a while. I'll pass and move on.:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 10:06:19 pm by Spikey »

Offline Topgear88

Actually tried to make a booking for this week, she insists on a phone call to have a chat first
but we couldn’t arrange a mutual time so gave it a miss, looks like it was just as well.
Cheers for the heads up.

Offline Jock D

Weirdly she has been around for 7 years and no reviews on here.
Others must have been there and known. 🤔
I’ve been set up !! :scare:

She actually does have 2 positive reviews.

One from the roaster who was asking to be  banned...he got a 15min spanking. The other one, was also a 'kink' session, though the review didn't really tell us much...apart for how wonderful she was. :unknown:

I'd say the main reason for the lack of reviews has already been covered...those horrendous photos are enough to scare most punters off.

Fair play to you though Glesga...for doing your bit for the greater good :hi:

Offline caneiac41

Less of the roaster if you don't mind. There's a good lad
Banned reason: Threats of violence

Online Glesgaboy

One from the roaster who was asking to be  banned...he got a 15min spanking.

Roaster ✅
Waiting to get banned ✅
Getting a spanking- on his other live thread ✅

All verified by his posting pattern.  :hi:🤔

Offline Jock D

One from the roaster who was asking to be  banned...he got a 15min spanking.

Roaster ✅
Waiting to get banned ✅
Getting a spanking- on his other live thread ✅

All verified by his posting pattern.  :hi:🤔

:D

He seems a bit confused...can't make his mind up whether he's Billy Big Baws

Seriously, what's the fucking point of posting reviews when you sanctimonious cunts are ripping them all to shreds.

If you don't fancy a WG, fine, don't go see her but don't try and question the validity of a review someone has taken the time to post. Prick!!

Or a naughty wee boy who needs his shitey little arse spanked by Ms Ruby  :rolleyes:

Only a matter of time :bomb:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 08:38:39 am by Jock D »

Offline caneiac41

Bigger than you Jock, or should that be Cock? You really are a knob aren't you?

Yer all wallopers and not one of you cunts would last 10 seconds with me if you'd the balls to get lippy face to face. There, get it  over with and ban me.

Banned reason: Threats of violence

Online David1970

Yer all wallopers and not one of you cunts would last 10 seconds with me if you'd the balls to get lippy face to face. There, get it  over with and ban me.

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Offline Uncle Buck

Yer all wallopers and not one of you cunts would last 10 seconds with me if you'd the balls to get lippy face to face.

I’ve no idea if banned members can read messages but I hope this prick can.... Clearly an imbecile who fancies himself as a bit of a Henry Cooper  :lol:

Offline Jock D

Going out in a blaze of glory...bet he's proud :sarcastic:

You're kidding no one though...we all know your peely wally wee arse would be making buttons...if you ever came face to face with anyone :thumbsup:

Offline PR67

It's a shame the big hard man has been banned. I was really wanting to ask him about the 'expensive lube' he mentions in his review of Ruby Red. I mean, what's the difference and could he tell an expensive lube wank over a reasonably priced lube wank with a blind fold on? So many questions I'll never know the answer to.

Offline J_H

I’ve no idea if banned members can read messages but I hope this prick can.... Clearly an imbecile who fancies himself as a bit of a Henry Cooper  :lol:
Alice Cooper?!

Offline J_H

It's a shame the big hard man has been banned. I was really wanting to ask him about the 'expensive lube' he mentions in his review of Ruby Red. I mean, what's the difference and could he tell an expensive lube wank over a reasonably priced lube wank with a blind fold on? So many questions I'll never know the answer to.
The downside is that we'll miss his imaginary reviews.