Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MILF 4 FUN - Glasgow  (Read 2070 times)

6 review(s) for MILF 4 FUN (2 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hugh12

Meet took place mid-February. Ground floor flat in Shawlands. Fairly new build, discrete, clean and tidy with loads of free parking round about.
Meet was for 30 minutes @ £70.
Comms were straightforward with a phone call to book, and given the postcode. Then close number and buzzer details when outside.

When I entered the flat I was given a nice kiss and a friendly welcome. She was wearing a see through robe with black lingerie underneath. Into the bedroom we headed.
Her AW profile is accurate with regards to age and size etc. And photos are definitely her.
Anyway, paperwork taken care of we stripped off and started with some LFK. She moved onto OWO which was okay but I’ve had a lot better. A bit of RO (all clean and fine). Then on with the bag and into mish followed by doggy. She ended up finishing me off with by hand but while using a Hitachi wand on the head of my cock. This was a first for me. She suggested it as she said it gives an better orgasm. It did actually.
We chatted as we cleaned up and she’s really easy to get on with. I was out the door pretty much on the 30 minutes.

The reason I have given a neutral rather than a positive is because when in mish and doggy she didn’t seem to show any enthusiasm. No sounds or movement. Nothing.  I got the impression at that point she couldn’t be bothered.
I feel a bit bad marking her down for the meet as everything else was fine, but it’s just how it appeared to me.

Offline Hugh12

Thanks goldfinch. I can’t post links as I do this on my iPhone.

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks goldfinch. I can’t post links as I do this on my iPhone.
:hi:

Online Glesgaboy

Thanks for the review bud  :hi:
I had been tempted, but her reviews are mostly as you experienced. Neutralish.

Offline Happyjose

I feel a bit bad marking her down for the meet as everything else was fine, but it’s just how it appeared to me.

A neutral sounds fair, and of course you’re writing the review for the benefit of fellow punters, not for the prossie herself

Thanks for posting

Offline Hugh12

Very true actually Jose. As you say the reviews are for the benefit of fellow punters.

Offline Hugh12

I’m sure Glesgaboy that there’s better milfs out there. Or maybe  I just caught her on a bad day. I don’t know. Or maybe it’s just my poor technique. haha

Online Glesgaboy

She uses same flat as Kat. Always different days.
Reviews including mine are more positive.  :hi: