Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BJ QUEEN SCOTLAND Edinburgh  (Read 4549 times)

35 review(s) for BJ QUEEN SCOTLAND  (27 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline The Monk

Email through AW  to confirm area working before making a booking as she works out of a few areas in and around Edinburgh. Area confirmed by return email and she provided her mobile number to make a booking.  I have tried several times before to arrange a booking without success and was please I final was getting somewhere.

Location. Broomhouse Area Edinburgh, not a discrete street lots of people walking around and being a sunny day people in their gardens, and out cleaning cars.

Coms, Nightmare
booking: 30 mins £50

The following day sent a text to make a same day booking which she confirmed booking by return then given postcode. Arrived 5 minutes early sent to a text saying here asking for door number no reply, waited 5 mins called no answer, waited another 5 mins called again no answer and left.

An hour later received a text free now I was only 10 mins away so said sod it nothing else doing and text back saying be with you in 10 mins and she confirmed ok, Turn up in the 10 mins and text here received a reply asking me what time, replied now as agreed outside then radio silence again no reply from texts or calling so I am off.

Come to the conclusion I have more of a chance of making a booking with God than with Sarah the BJ QUEEN SCOTLAND

External Link/Members Only

Why is Edinburgh full of shitty WGs just now going to have a trip to Glasgow next punt.

Offline jj-mac

Saw her a few times but trying to arrange a meet is like mission impossible. Coms are erratic to say the least.

I see shes back from retiring yet again but I'll not be wasting time trying to meet her.

Well deserved negative review after messing you around like that. Nothing worse.

Offline FreshBreath

She has a serious attitude problem. She behaves like  "a real queen" but forgets the "Blow Job' part of her name.
Banned reason: Obsessive, creepy, harassment
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Edinburghdanny

Saw her many years ago; seems nothing has changed.

Offline Jayf

I've tried booking her a few times and she never accepts. Kind of glad I didn't bother.

Offline punterfest

Have enjoyed to varying degrees a few punts with girls of the other persuasion. My worst was a Middlesbrough pit stop for steak and chips then car blowjob.  BJ Queen comes second worst. Ok punt but when asked about other Central Belt girls i had visited I made the mistake of naming a few and the bile flowed out. Up till then all was ok easy 6/10 left totally pissed off. 
Banned reason: Dodgy posts + white knight
Banned by: Ali Katt

Online willie loman

Have enjoyed to varying degrees a few punts with girls of the other persuasion. My worst was a Middlesbrough pit stop for steak and chips then car blowjob.  BJ Queen comes second worst. Ok punt but when asked about other Central Belt girls i had visited I made the mistake of naming a few and the bile flowed out. Up till then all was ok easy 6/10 left totally pissed off.

saw her a few years back, when she was near the pubic triangle, she insisted everything had to be done by text, when a quick call would have sort everything, its amazing how hopeless these girls are, all you need are a few regulars, and its easy money.

Offline Randy Mcknob

saw her a few years back, when she was near the pubic triangle, she insisted everything had to be done by text, when a quick call would have sort everything, its amazing how hopeless these girls are, all you need are a few regulars, and its easy money.

I used to see BJQ semiregular for the £30 service never found texting a problem, wonder if you're over complicating it with a call.  Very much a no frills service.

Offline jkrieg

I have tried numerous times over the years to book her and never had any luck.

Suppose some whores are just cheap for a reason!

Offline Cactus

If anything comms used to be the opposite! 30 minutes pre booking the texts would start, where are you? are you here yet? are you coming? When will you be here? Probably because of the conveyor belt service, one late punter wasn’t acceptable when another could be lined up in the exactly 30 minute gap before the next one arrived.

I once accidentally shot a bit in her hair, she didn’t notice & since I was being rushed out the door I neglected to mention. Met the next punter in the stairwell, no way that jizz was going anywhere before he arrived.