Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Love Anais - Glasgow  (Read 1913 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5484368) (1 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Aa746

External Link/Members Only

Meet was a few months ago.

Location govanhill glasgow

They tell you an address across the road, look out the window to see if your there then tell you to cross the road.

30 mins £60

Was fucking horrible.

No kissing, shite bj, horrible attitude. Just wanted to empty my balls and leave.

Ive seen the other girls there and nothing special.

There's something very dodgy about that corner though. I dont know why, i just feel it. I was doing roadworks there and just the way people stood outside it put me off.

Offline DaVINCI

I presume you missed the last review of the SP  :unknown: as it clearly states the service was terrible, so much so that the OP had to up sticks after virtually no action apart from a HJ to try to get hard  :mad:. It's SP like her that Romanians are renowned as poor SP.

A SP would need to be well reviewed before I would venture into that part of the City.  :scare:

Offline mr small

The que of punters make it a dodgy corner, there are 3 or 4 girls working out of the same flat, doing mostly 15 and 30 minute meets and in typical romanian style will tell everyone who calls that they are available and will take the first ones to turn up and hope the others wait.

There is probably at least one punter hanging around that corner around 90% of the day.

:hi:

Offline Topgear88

Yeah I was the same, directed across the rd then told to turn round and then I was cut off, so I
immediately shat it and got  out of there, it’s way too wide open to know if your being watched just
had a bad feeling all round.

Offline Abdhal

The que of punters make it a dodgy corner, there are 3 or 4 girls working out of the same flat, doing mostly 15 and 30 minute meets and in typical romanian style will tell everyone who calls that they are available and will take the first ones to turn up and hope the others wait.

There is probably at least one punter hanging around that corner around 90% of the day.

:hi:
A fair chance, it will be raided by the police.  :unknown: