Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlie_coXXX - Aberdeen  (Read 2966 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4144853) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online freddytb1

Saw this girl for a blow & go a few months ago. I do like a good blow and go but there don't seem to be many in Aberdeen so if you know of any others let me know!

External Link/Members Only

Price: £50 for blow & go with CIM

The girl: I found her very pretty. Slightly curvier than in her pics- I'd say size 12 at least but it suits her, she has the breasts and arse to match! Very friendly and chatty which was nice.

Service: She really goes for it, good OWO and fairly deep. I probably even went over the time a bit but she didn't complain and kept going until I finished in her mouth. Didn't swallow.
She did the slightly annoying thing which some girls do which is to stop sucking while I was cumming, although she did use her hand during this time to provide some stimulation.

Overall I would return, partly because I liked her service and partly because there aren't many blow and go options around!

Offline Aberlad

I’m thinking on breaking a duck with this one.

Is she still near the retail park and she has recently put a new photo up. Is this a good representation?

Thanks

Offline Davey Dykes

Don't know if she's at the same address, last time I saw her was around Christmas I think. Photo is a decent likeness of what you'll be getting.

Online freddytb1

I’m thinking on breaking a duck with this one.

Is she still near the retail park and she has recently put a new photo up. Is this a good representation?

Thanks

Yep I saw her near the retail park, and from what I remember she looks similar to that pic, maybe slightly chunkier but looks good