Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karla_sweet , East Kilbride  (Read 1820 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5467470) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline 1980Tam

External Link/Members Only

1hr -£100

Communication via text , very quick response , appointment for about 1 hour later . Postcode sent through .Sat nav took me to the high rise flats at end of street near plaza , text for number sent it back instantly .
Parking , I left car in high rise flats  car park , it was a permit zone and most of the street was a permit that I could see ,took chance and left it there and walked to location .
Location was flat on top floor of a three high block no lift .Flat appeared clean , I only saw punting room and bathroom , no shower offered.
WG , she was short and chunky , I would say a size 18 , I would not say flabby just solid , a typical barrel shape . Thick black hair with grey roots showing . Age I would say mid to late 40s . Friendly from the start and polite , very good english no communication issues .
Punt , WG answered door dont remember what she was wearing , although she was friendly I knew from the off she was not my type . Exchanged paperwork .WG took my jacket to hang over chair , I stripped off so did she , started with DFK , explorered  round her body , She gave OWO ,quite sloppy it was good  this developed into 69 . this continued with sucking on balls . She bagged me up , I didnt fancy her going on top so requested doggy , Fingered her in this postion . Entered her and banged away for a bit while fingering her ass .  Withdrew then WG again started OWO , asked if I could CIM she was OK with it , not sure if she swallowed or not .Job complete . WG cleaned me and herself . WG was eager to start round 2 , but I just didnt have in me , we had little chat she offered a massage . I got dressed thanked her for her time and left .I was with her approx 40mins .
Summary WG profile picts make her look smaller than she is .She did seem willing to carry out services listed on profile . I think she is older than profile age . I just didnt find her attractive and would not return for this reason.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 03:04:05 pm by 1980Tam »

Online Glesgaboy

Thanks for the review and the dress size.
That’s Over my limit.

Seems like a generous positive mate.
Given the over size, short time etc..
But as always it’s the punters call.  :hi:

Offline 1980Tam

Thanks for the review and the dress size.
That’s Over my limit.

Seems like a generous positive mate.
Given the over size, short time etc..
But as always it’s the punters call.  :hi:

I rated it a positive due to the WGs eagerness to provide the services advertised with no issues . I did not find her attractive and her size is bigger than my usual type this makes me not want to return , but I cant fault her service .She may suit others just not me .