Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _ESTELLASWEETLOVER - Falkirk  (Read 1226 times)

3 review(s) for  _ESTELLASWEETLOVER (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
4 review(s) for ESTELLA_HOT (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Neverthere]

Offline Neverthere

Meeting with Stella earlier this week in Falkirk 1hr £150

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Coms: called Stella to arrange meeting, very straight forward and English is very good.

Location: nice flat not to far away from retail park, 10mins walk, easy on street parking close by area ok no issues.

Meeting: txt at agreed meeting time, instantly replied, clear and concise instructions to enter flat.

Stella hiding behind door but once I'm in no way going back, absolutely  gorgeous.  Stella standing there in nice burgundy coloured lingerie against her caramel skin colour wow, usual set of heels to finish the look.
I'd say age and appearance about right as her profile maybe a bit older 25 though.
Paperwork out the way and Stella is very playful having quick grab of cock to get you started off as she's looking you right in eyes, before she's demanding get kit off.
After reading other review and comments Stella likes to be the Boss and she tells you this as she gets you on the bed playing with cock until nice and hard, on with condom for covered oral. My first experience of this and I'm thinking this is going to be shite but hell no, nice tease as she take the full length still looking in your eyes, very good nice surprise.
Stella then stands up over you as she gets her gear off wiggling away, what a sight. Off with bag, Stella lubes up her boobs and gives a nice massage of cock between then. On with another bag and sex in many positions, Stella still boss as we go through cg, missionary, bit of spoons, face off and finish off with 69 until cim (bagged).
Okay maybe Stella is a bit vanilla with services and no owo however I was surprised that I enjoyed it as much as I did, she's very attractive and fit.
Never felt rushed, wee massage to finish, shower offered and taken just over the 1hr booking.

Great first meeting and yes I'd go back.