Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kitkatclick, Bearsden  (Read 1281 times)

6 review(s) for Kitkatclick (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fabaceous]

Offline 1980Tam

using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
1hr - £100

Contacted through AW , communication slow , booked 2 weeks ahead due to WG availability
Location in nice area in Bearsden , small bungelow type house . Easy to find and easy to park on busy junction , .clean not offered shower.
WG profile is accurate although I would say a little larger than in pictures friendly from the start and seems eager.

Started kissing in lounge , and started undressing ,then led to bedroom , once undressed , kissing DFK , fingering , oral both ways , all the usual stuff , has a comment about  2 fingers only I sneaked 3 , she didnt seem to mind , (I must have piano player hands ).WG was very willing to do most postions and even though larger it didnt hold her back .mish , doggy . teased her ass with finger , dont think she would go for full anal .. I thought WG was genuinely enjoying the session and got right into the mood . The hour flew by and I had my lone shot inthe  bag .

She has pole for dancing set up in lounge , she offered to show me next visit . To be honest i am not that bothered about pole dancing , I prefer the hands on .
I have and probably will visit again , but wont go out my way to .