Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aliz Hot x - Aberdeen  (Read 1142 times)

7 review(s) for  Aliz Hot x (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline spud jizz

I dont like to leave a review of a hoor i haven't met but this one pisses me right off.

External Link/Members Only

Called at 11 am for a incall at 2.30 pm all was fine, travelled 1 hour into aberdeen, not just to see her but thought i would go in today
as i thought it would be quite it being a sunday.
At one i texted and she confirmed 2.30.
As i finished earlier than i expected i thought id drive round to the address and wait, big mistake :dash:

At 2.20 a punter rang her door bell and was let in. At 2.28 i call her to tell her i was on the street and was ready, to which she replied she wouldnt be free till 3.30  :angry: :angry: :angry:
I reminded her that we'd arranged for 2.30 but she said id have to wait an hour. Yeh like i was going to sit waiting for her to fuck some (removed) then go in and fuck her after she'd wiped her self down with a wet wipe  :vomit: :vomit:

Seeing her punter was just a bit too much and I questioned myself why i was doing this.
The fun's now gone from this.

Good luck. Spud
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 09:58:43 am by daviemac »
Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JamesJack

While I appreciate why you have left a justified negative review for the double booking and waste of time.

Do you have any justification for your blatent racism?

Just curious.

Offline David1970

The OP is totally justified in giving a negative, due to the double booking.
The OP is not justified in his racist comments, which are unacceptable.

Offline bushman

The OP can say whatever the fuck he want as long as it's within the rules of this site.

Offline bushman

Based on your assessment, I conclude you are an idiot with a chip on his shoulder. :hi:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 09:59:39 am by daviemac »

Offline roderunner

Based on your assessment, I conclude you are an idiot with a chip on his shoulder. :hi:

Please explain why?

You are actually a more estabished member on here, you know as well as i do, that if the OP can say whatever the fuck he wants provided it doesnt go against the rules, does it mean no other cunt can have their say?? or even challenge the OP on something said, that has nothing to do with the actual punt itself? Or have you been on here that long that its fried your brain? Or maybe you agree with his sentiments??

Either way, i dont give two fucks on what muppets like you think, i didnt tell the OP he shouldnt be writing this shit i gave my observation based on his review and what i have taken from it.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 10:21:54 pm by roderunner »

Offline David1970

The OP can say whatever the fuck he want as long as it's within the rules of this site.

Take it you and the OP go to the same Klan meetings?

Offline FBman78

You know it seems far to acceptable to be racist or bigoted on the internet nowadays. However just to even the keel. I wonder if the O.P. has considered the number of times he has plowed into a barely wiped honky pummeled pussy???

I would like to hear the O.P. and his reasoning for his choice of words. After hoor is also derogatory but the majority of us have used it.

Offline bushman

Take it you and the OP go to the same Klan meetings?
Look at his reviews. He see non caucasian girls on a regular basis. Seems that is his prefered choice of lady.
Is he racist? Me don't think so.

If he was in Dundee  :bomb: :bomb: and seen a skinny rough looking fucker going to see his booking he would have said "these druggies make him wonder why he is in this game."

Now if I see a scruf looking whitey, black or whatever I would respond in a similar way. None of us seen the actual bloke. So jumping to conclusions about racism is rubbish.

Offline bushman

Please explain why?

You are actually a more estabished member on here, you know as well as i do, that if the OP can say whatever the fuck he wants provided it doesnt go against the rules, does it mean no other cunt can have their say?? or even challenge the OP on something said, that has nothing to do with the actual punt itself? Or have you been on here that long that its fried your brain? Or maybe you agree with his sentiments??

Either way, i dont give two fucks on what muppets like you think, i didnt tell the OP he shouldnt be writing this shit i gave my observation based on his review and what i have taken from it.
See my comment above. Hit a nerve it seems. :hi:

Offline roderunner

Hit a nerve??  :D :lol: :D Aye, yours!!!! :dash: :dash: :dash:, well ....so it seems anyway by your admirable defence of the OP and your shabby attempt to paint the OPs comments as non racist ya plank, and you are supposed to be the forum helper??? Your'e a joke!!! . :thumbsup:

Anyway, im not into playing ping pong with insults anymore etc... ive made my point. :hi:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 12:54:52 am by roderunner »

Offline Clattypats

He can, and site rules aren't viewable just now, but as far as I remember racism (racist terms/comments) are against site rules...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 01:34:57 am by Clattypats »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
The OP is totally justified in giving a negative, due to the double booking.
The OP is not justified in his racist comments, which are unacceptable.

OP's reacist comments were not within the site rules, hence banned.

He can, and site rules aren't viewable just now, but as far as I remember racism (racist terms/comments) are against site rules...

Indeed.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 02:03:00 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline JamesJack

Look at his reviews. He see non caucasian girls on a regular basis. Seems that is his prefered choice of lady.
Is he racist? Me don't think so.

If he was in Dundee  :bomb: :bomb: and seen a skinny rough looking fucker going to see his booking he would have said "these druggies make him wonder why he is in this game."

Now if I see a scruf looking whitey, black or whatever I would respond in a similar way. None of us seen the actual bloke. So jumping to conclusions about racism is rubbish.

That's the equivalent of someone saying, "I have a black friend so I can use all the derogatory terms I want and I'm not racist"
It doesn't work like that.
Grow up.

Offline roderunner

OP's reacist comments were not within the site rules, hence banned.

Indeed.

Thanks for the Clarification CT, hopefully it sends a message to these idiots. Bushman you have went awfuly quiet for someone who had a lot to say. Glad you have finally wound your big neck back in ya appologist.

Offline bushman

Thanks for the Clarification CT, hopefully it sends a message to these idiots. Bushman you have went awfuly quiet for someone who had a lot to say. Glad you have finally wound your big neck back in ya appologist.
You are indeed an idiot.

Offline JamesJack

You are indeed an idiot.

Talking to yourself is one of the first signs of madness.

Offline roderunner

You are indeed an idiot.

Yes, im an Idiot as it was me who was equating a racist term called "p@*y" with "skinny rough looking druggie" fuckers :bomb: :bomb: :D :D.

So you are basically saying that both are low of the low.

You are the one who is looking like a stupid racist defending dickhead not me.

Offline bushman

Yes, im an Idiot as it was me who was equating a racist term called "p@*y" with "skinny rough looking druggie" fuckers :bomb: :bomb: :D :D.

So you are basically saying that both are low of the low.

You are the one who is looking like a stupid racist defending dickhead not me.
:sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline JamesJack

Bushman, the fact that you even respond with laughter marks you out as a person who needs to have a serious look at their own attitude to others.

Offline bushman

Bushman, the fact that you even respond with laughter marks you out as a person who needs to have a serious look at their own attitude to others.
I am happy with who I am.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 05:56:51 pm by bushman »

Offline David1970

I am happy with who I am.

Yes you are happy supporting racists.

Offline Uncle Buck

Bushman - you’ve lost all credibility with your posts and now your reputation (assuming you had one) is debatable at best.

The OP is clearly one who has racist tendencies, of which there is no place for - on here or anywhere else hence he is banned.

UB