Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Karolinaxx - Edinburgh  (Read 1660 times)

9 review(s) for sweet mayaa (3 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline luckyhazel

External Link/Members Only

Although I've been punting for a while now however this is my first review so please be understanding.
I've seen her mentioned on the forum and thought I give it a try. This was few days ago.
Coms:
Straight forward,  no problems, texts exchanged 30 min before the meet. She give me post code etc, booked for 30 min.
Place:
Find it OK between Gorgie and Slateford text confirming building number then flat number. Nice clean flat sizable bedroom and big bathroom.
Girl:
Door opened girl in the photos 100% her,  super sexy,  facially stunning and nice pair of perky natural tits, played with them for a while :)
Service:
Mainly vanilla and very delicate, after I had a go with her lovely boobs, she reach out for condom, I've protested a little but she pretend not to understand me very well and proceeded with oral with,  to my discontent.
It felt like it was first time she had a dick in her mouth, very gentle and shallow hardly any effort, managed to get her in to 69 her shaven pussy tasted great and I think as soon as she started to enjoy herself a little she went on her knees, I'm assuming to change positions but I've quickly glanced the clock almost 20min to go so decided to stand in the front so I could finish cim in the bag, didn't took me long as she is stunning and I was holding one of her breast.
She passed on some baby wipes, I've clean up. I've checked the clock again 15 min to go, though to myself I'll squeeze another pop no problem, but looked at her and she was pretending to be asleep!
No effing way! Started gently stroking her and slowly worked my way up to her pussy, started playing, she still pretends to sleep, so I've popped 1 finger in, then she holds my hands and helps me a little, then more of reverse oral, she starts making nice sounds but all of the sudden she pulls me up to her and gives me a big cuddle, I whisper let's fuck and she goes OK baby that's it. Gets up not even a hand finish on offer.  with 10 min to go and me rock solid she offers me shower... I've accepted and then left still horny...
Not sure if I would go back, most certainly not for her efforts but she is a stunner, gfe next door that pretends to be shy, but she is just actually lazy.
So it's a neutral from me.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Thank you for a well written and helpful review.

BigDavy

Thank you for a well written and helpful review.

+1
Useful info, I like seeing babes even if they seem a little reluctant at times.

Offline dilligaf

Hate to be *THAT* guy - but if a WG's advertised at £60 for 30 mins and hasn't explicitly said that you can cum as many times as you can, you're most likely going to get one pop.

I've fallen into that trap many times.

Offline luckyhazel

Hate to be *THAT* guy - but if a WG's advertised at £60 for 30 mins and hasn't explicitly said that you can cum as many times as you can, you're most likely going to get one pop.

I'm not saying that she was obliged to go for another round, but pretending to be asleep is a bit much...

Offline Captain Kirk

I visited this girl a few days ago also and my rating would also be Neutral, I would not visit her again, I did not find her face attractive but she has nice legs, bum and boobs.  Her English is not good and she ended the session 10 minutes early, I just left since I had already popped twice, she was OK and I don't want to bad mouth her but one visit was enough.  She wears heavy make-up and for me she is still plain looking.  Her service was OK and no more.

Offline dilligaf

I'm not saying that she was obliged to go for another round, but pretending to be asleep is a bit much...

Ha, just a bit.

Who knows, you might have just tired her out  :cool: