Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tay - Charing Cross - Anyone seen her?  (Read 791 times)

Online CooperCar

Hello, wondering if anyone has seen Tay (link below) looks very attractive and her socials (linked at bottom of her page) are interesting…

External Link/Members Only

Online GingerNuts

Did you do a search?

Thanks for the prompt. Contacted the add below and got a very professional yet warm reply which sadly stated no extras were on offer. A real shame as she looks stunning

I have seen this gorgeous Brazilian. Trading on her looks, overpriced, absolutely no extras, massage is very poor

Offline lougb1

Hello, wondering if anyone has seen Tay (link below) looks very attractive and her socials (linked at bottom of her page) are interesting…

Does look interesting,  I note the fully no extras legit position, but I am intrigued by the ask about sensual after one relaxing massage appointment from her message in reply to WhatsApp enquiry so WSWS applies...anyway giving her a go next week!!

:hi:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 07:16:58 pm by lougb1 »

Offline Hugeadmirer

I’ve mentioned on here somewhere that when I enquired she was very clear no extras were on offer. Someone else confirmed too as quoted by Ginge.

Of course she may have relented.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 08:44:39 pm by Hugeadmirer »

Offline LLPunting

I’ve mentioned on here somewhere that when I enquired she was very clear no extras were on offer. Someone else confirmed too as quoted by Ginge.

Of course she may have relented.

She's a "model" and a "masseuse" in one of the most affluent cities on the planet and she's posting bait images to sell her massage services through her suggestive looks that do nothing to demonstrate her actual relevant skills.  A genuine masseuse who doesn't want to be harassed by sex pests would not advertise as she has and a prick-tease advertising as she has wouldn't last reputationally in the general milieu.  Perhaps she's got a fandom in the pay-pig circles.  Make an "indecent proposal" and she may well name her price, it would be extremely surprising if it was a reasonable sum but there's always hope (once you've spent hundreds on fruitless repeats).

Offline Hugeadmirer

She's a "model" and a "masseuse" in one of the most affluent cities on the planet and she's posting bait images to sell her massage services through her suggestive looks that do nothing to demonstrate her actual relevant skills.  A genuine masseuse who doesn't want to be harassed by sex pests would not advertise as she has and a prick-tease advertising as she has wouldn't last reputationally in the general milieu.  Perhaps she's got a fandom in the pay-pig circles.  Make an "indecent proposal" and she may well name her price, it would be extremely surprising if it was a reasonable sum but there's always hope (once you've spent hundreds on fruitless repeats).

Suspect you’ve hit the nail on the head. tease and suggest enough to keep you dangling and splashing the cash in the hope one day you convert. And if you do it will come with a big price tag that you’ll be willing to pay because you’ve been hooked and dreaming for so long

If so, the girls not daft but not a game for me
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 10:49:34 pm by Hugeadmirer »