Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bareback... It's a genuine question...  (Read 2351 times)

Offline Alex30003000

Morning guys

I have a very serious question and I am not being naive at all about it.. but its something that has been on my mind since I started to read reviews on here and I don't understand it..

I struggle to visit girls as I get very nervous so I am very amateur in this game, at no point I would ever do bareback with a girl.. I have seen few girls and even the BJ has been covered as I don't do OWO.. I don't even kiss... Very OCD

My question is if a girl provides bareback, and we use protection what could this cause?

Appreciate the advise

Offline Iena.1806

Nothing if you use protection.
That is what they are meant for.

Offline Iena.1806

But don't get me wrong. Stay away from girl offering this service.

Offline pbj46

Nothing if you use protection.
That is what they are meant for.

Herpes? Warts?

Offline Stevelondon

If you can’t resist and do want to visit a bareback minger.

Take precautions.
Wear a full latex suit as well as a condom triple strength.
Better still,
Hand her the money, don’t touch her and just wank off in front of her..... still wear the suit and condom though.

Even better still.
Wear the suit, condom and just post the money to her.

Offline wylie anchor

My question is if a girl provides bareback, and we use protection what could this cause?

Appreciate the advise
Your bollocks will shrivel up and fall off, if they haven't already  :D :D

Offline LLPunting

You've been on this site 2+ years, you're not being genuine at all.

Offline finn5555

Appreciate the advise

It will make her cry and refuse to see you if you don't fuck her bare  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Twat  :dash:

Offline hendrix

You will die within one hour of the punt.

Offline Alex30003000

I have specifically mentioned that I am very amateur and genuinely asking the question.

Some people want to help and advise and some dont  :unknown:

Thanks

Offline Whore Master

If you can’t resist and do want to visit a bareback minger.

Take precautions.
Wear a full latex suit as well as a condom triple strength.
Better still,
Hand her the money, don’t touch her and just wank off in front of her..... still wear the suit and condom though.

Even better still.
Wear the suit, condom and just post the money to her.

I've just posted my "donation" and feel all the better for it!

:lol:
Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Whore Master

I've just posted my "donation" and feel all the better for it!

:lol:

BTW, I still worn the suit and condom, though. Got some funny looks in the Post Office, mind!  :lol:
Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.

Offline Pikston

To answer your question, from your health perspective yes the bacterial / fungal stuff that can be spread through general contact. There's also a much higher risk of more serious stuff (obviously) and there's always a chance condom will break or transmission may happen.

But girls who offer bareback are very likely to be in a bad place, either coerced or serious drug habit. Even it neither of these is the case, something is wrong for her to have very little regard for her own health (or even life). Demand creates supply and all that, so if people stay away from girls offering that service in large numbers, it also helps reduce it's prevalence.

Offline pepsicolaboy

That doesnt even make sense

Offline Alex30003000

To answer your question, from your health perspective yes the bacterial / fungal stuff that can be spread through general contact. There's also a much higher risk of more serious stuff (obviously) and there's always a chance condom will break or transmission may happen.

But girls who offer bareback are very likely to be in a bad place, either coerced or serious drug habit. Even it neither of these is the case, something is wrong for her to have very little regard for her own health (or even life). Demand creates supply and all that, so if people stay away from girls offering that service in large numbers, it also helps reduce it's prevalence.

I appreciate your help! Like I said I don't even kiss let alone doing bareback.. but it was just something that I wanted to know.. Thank you once again

Offline Alex30003000

That doesnt even make sense

Read it again and it will make sense.. quite clear

Offline popmopcop

A French girl was exposed as a barebacker. She disappeared due to repeated requests.

Just goes to show what people preach is not what they practice.

:rolleyes:
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 10:38:29 am by popmopcop »

Offline Munter84

Read it again and it will make sense.. quite clear

It really, really isn't.

Do you mean will the WG take offence? Give you a discount? Are you asking about STDs? "What will this cause" is very ambiguous. And that's from one newbie punter to another.

Offline Alex30003000

It really, really isn't.

Do you mean will the WG take offence? Give you a discount? Are you asking about STDs? "What will this cause" is very ambiguous. And that's from one newbie punter to another.

A girl that offers bareback.. You meet her but use protections... Is there still health concerns? Can you catch anything?
This was the question

But now it all makes sense to me, its the skin to skin contact and of course like someone above said the person might be in a very bad place if they offering bareback.

Offline Moby Dick

I have specifically mentioned that I am very amateur and genuinely asking the question.

Thanks
C’mon which barebacker have you fucked?

Offline dryanse8

What and you hadn’t gleaned that in the time spent on this site already OP?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 11:12:56 am by dryanse8 »

Offline winkywanky

Morning guys

I have a very serious question and I am not being naive at all about it.. but its something that has been on my mind since I started to read reviews on here and I don't understand it..

I struggle to visit girls as I get very nervous so I am very amateur in this game, at no point I would ever do bareback with a girl.. I have seen few girls and even the BJ has been covered as I don't do OWO.. I don't even kiss... Very OCD

Appreciate the advise

In your particular case: protected sex, protected oral and no kissing, I would say you are at very minimal risk of catching any STI at all.

I'm guessing there might be an incredibly tiny risk of you catching herpes or genital warts off her if she had touched her own infected areas with her hands and then applied the condom for you, but that is easily solved by you putting them on by yourself (and infact taking your own with you).

Offline popmopcop

In your particular case: protected sex, protected oral and no kissing, I would say you are at very minimal risk of catching any STI at all.

I'm guessing there might be an incredibly tiny risk of you catching herpes or genital warts off her if she had touched her own infected areas with her hands and then applied the condom for you, but that is easily solved by you putting them on by yourself (and infact taking your own with you).

:thumbsup:

A truly sensible answer.

May I add - I only look at NHS sites for guidance on STI Symptoms, causes, treatment.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks

Even "amateurs" would know that you seek sexual health advice from qualified MEDICAL staff and the sources they publish to, including the Internet on readily identifiable sites like the NHS'.

So again, despite your claims of naivete what you're actually exhibiting is nothing to do with how long you've been punting and:
EITHER wilful avoidance of the obviously correct avenues of investigation and education (because you would have been exposed to the medical profession before you were became legally involved in punting)
OR deliberate re-raising of a topic which is a repeat of multiple easily found threads posted here since you joined 2 years ago aka trolling
OR thoughtless, impulsive posting despite the fact you do actually know what is involved in researching a topic because you're on this site, my sympathies if you have ADHD or other cognitive disorder
OR chronic forgetfulness because you already read the multiple threads here (and other sexual health resources) about this topic, again sympathies for the medical condition and I guess you'll start another repeat thread about this in the next 2 years.

Offline Alex30003000

Thanks to everyone who actually decided to make a comment and give me a genuine reply.

Based on all my research now it makes sense more to me

Have a great day everyone

Offline Hobbit

Thanks to everyone who actually decided to make a comment and give me a genuine reply.

Based on all my research now it makes sense more to me

Have a great day everyone

I hope you get a good mark on your essay.  :D :dash:

Offline thumbspot

No method of protection is 100% effective except abstinence.
You are at increased risk of exposure if your chosen WG regularly barebacks with other punters. Lower risk with those who don’t and test regularly.

Fundamentally, any engagement with a WG presents risks vs staying at home and having a Tommy.

Offline Hansolo69

A French girl was exposed as a barebacker. She disappeared due to repeated requests.

Just goes to show what people preach is not what they practice.

:rolleyes:

Indeed, if you want to piss a girl off, or potentially put her out of business just say that she is a barebacker.

On the flip side, all the punters that secretly like BB will be like flies round a turd.

Offline SamOmar

Morning guys

Appreciate the advise

In my humble opinion if you suffer from such nervous and cautious behaviour you should probably just visit FSBM providers
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp

Offline popmopcop

Indeed, if you want to piss a girl off, or potentially put her out of business just say that she is a barebacker.

On the flip side, all the punters that secretly like BB will be like flies round a turd.

That's true.

I think many of us have all been here: blood on condom, slipped condom, go clinic and the assurance it will be ok, then day 17 or 18 you want to go test again and start looking on the forums for if a test is accurate, and how accurate, and the guesstimates of some random forum where no one is an expert but they overheard some doctor say this, that, the other, and the copy paste answer "...a test before day 28 is not reliable if it is negative, but is a good indication...". Then looking at forums about cure for hiv, living with HIV, lemon, honey, purified water, and other "theories" for cures...

That is what I have zero intention of going through again.

Offline Stevelondon

BTW, I still worn the suit and condom, though. Got some funny looks in the Post Office, mind!  :lol:

:D :D :lol:

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 09:59:10 am by Prifessionallondinguy »