Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantra massage - 88/90 Gray's Inn Road  (Read 2899 times)

Offline coolviking

Hello, did anyone try the oriental tantra massage parlour on 88/90 Gray's Inn Road in London?  What kind of ladies and quality of service can one expect to get there?

Offline Botev Plovdiv

In my early days of punting, before I knew this site existed, I was seduced by a picture and ended up at this address. Girl got delivered in a car whilst I was watching from outside. She looked nothing like the picture. I had booked a "massage". After a few mins of shit massage she tried the "you want to fuck" line. After saying "no" a few times and her getting a bit pissed off I relented and ending up shelling out more dough than I should have for a crap shag. I'm convinced that she then rifled through my belongings whilst I was in the shower.

Anyway, that was inexperience leading to being ripped off, a B&S and probably a few quid stolen. It is clear me that all those Asian Tantric Sites with hot oriental chicks are designed to rip unsuspecting idiots like me off. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is!

Don't do it.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I was seduced by a picture and ended up at this address. Girl got delivered in a car whilst I was watching from outside. She looked nothing like the picture. I had booked a "massage"

Why were you outside? Wouldn't they open the door?

Offline Botev Plovdiv

Why were you outside? Wouldn't they open the door?

So I was a little bit early and so was casing the joint. It was a block of flats with a gate in the middle leading to the car park presumably. Whilst hanging around an Audi arrived with a guy driving and a Chinese looking girl inside it. I assumed it was her.  5 mins later I rang the buzzer and when I got to the flat it was the girl who was in the car.