Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Massage Cheng Xiang Swiss Cottage  (Read 3790 times)

john720

Hello Punters, This is my first review and I am happy to report it is a positive one.

Most of you have no doubt heard of this place. It is right outside the Swiss Cottage underground station on Finchley Road.

I'd seen some talk about this place a few times and knew it was a for sure HE massage. But beyond that there was disparity about the over all quality. Some were negative some were a little over the top. Do a search and you'll see what I mean. As such i decided to find out the truth my self.

Upon arrival I was greeted by an older but still attractive Asian woman. She asked if I'd like a massage and for how long. I opted for 45 mins for 40 pounds. She asked me to head downstairs to the first room and said she would be down shortly. I went to the room and stripped. Used the sink to wash my hands and wash off the downstairs. As I lay down she came in and asked if I wanted oil or not, I said no. She then gave a good firm massage all over.

As is usually the case one the massage was toward completion and I was on my back she brushed the balls a bit and got me a little stiff. She asked if I wanted an HE of course I said yes. She offered regular HJ, nude HJ, and too my mild surprise...sex. Prices were 30,40, and 60. I went ahead and opted fr the lay. First cowgirl, then doggy and came to a handy.

The sex was good but not great, the HJ at the end though was pretty great. Used oil and put her pussy right near my face to let me play with it(no fingering though). She used a good technique to give me a complete hand job(not just a tug), and played the balls. During sex she was a bit lazy, i felt. But, she did maintain the usual "you so big" routine, which is always a plus.

After I unloaded she cleaned me up walked me upstairs and I was on my way.

VITALS

LOCATION: 7/10, easy to get to and a clean room with a comfortable massage table. However it is pretty blatant. Right on a main street.

GIRL: 7/10. Not a stunner and a little older, but still in decent shape. Firm handfull size breasts, nice firm ass. A little extra weight around the tummy.

MASSAGE: 8/10, nice and firm with out ever being to hard.

SEX: 6/10, While it was not terrible and her attitude was good but at the price i would prefer a bit more solid effort from the WG, plus no oral was offered, Suppose I should have asked about it though. The real saving grace was the stellar handy at the end. Turned a neutral into a positive.

VFM: 5/10, the price for the massage itself is reasonable, and the quality of massage was high. The price for the sex was a bit high for the over all quality. That being said, if you opted for just a handy and negotiated the price down the overall VFM would be much higher.

BOTTOM LINE

100 pounds total for an all in all pleasant time. Don't know if i will pay for the sex again if I go back though.  oh and shop details:
Phone:020 7998 7609
Hours:
 Open· 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.

Happy punting

Offline sparkus

Cheers for the review, will bring back memories for some of us no doubt.

Good to see enthusiastic new punters on the TCM scene providing such info.

Offline goodmans

Hi there i went there about 3 years ago jad fs there paid 60what are the names and looks and figure  please go back soon

Offline welllucky

There's 3 on that road really close. Ones San Ling, another next door called Swiss Cottage Thai Spa, and another on the other side of the road called Only Love London TCM.  Can you let us know which one it was?

Offline G.Raff

There's 3 on that road really close. Ones San Ling, another next door called Swiss Cottage Thai Spa, and another on the other side of the road called Only Love London TCM.  Can you let us know which one it was?

You do realise the original review is almost 10 years old, right?

Offline goodmans

San ling on a 1 way system  not far from tube

Offline LLPunting

1) not a valid review as girl not identifiable
2) why dig this up to mention a 3 yr old visit in passing?
3) why ask about other establishments when it's clear which one is being touted?

Offline sparkus

You do realise the original review is almost 10 years old, right?

In fairness today's intervention is by someone who infrequently logs in and writes incomprehensible monosyllabic stream of consciousness comments about FBSM.

I wouldn't mind but he seems to put in an enviable amount of visits to places and could speak with deep erudition, if he could be arsed.