Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shakira: Putney: Great body, pretty face, meh attitude  (Read 816 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

So, after yesterday's neutral yet expensive wank it was imperative to get back in the saddle and this body was too good to miss, right? Had to be south of the river and found a posse of pussy in Putney, all newish, all demonstrating great bodies, all profiles written in a similar way, likely the residents of the same premises. Fired off a few texts, Shakira answered.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Easy, texts, postcode given, some confusion because there are two Waitrose and two Costa in Putney, but we got there in the end, venue details shared just before kick off. She was in the shower when I arrived so didn't answer the door, I was walking back to my car when she texted she was ready and those body shots drew me back.

Place: New build yuppy apartments, code entry, code again at the lift, very secure. Big bedroom in multi-room flat with large ensuite and huge shower, well decorated but warm, very warm.

The girl: early 20s, size 6, in tight red dress and stripper heels, English/French/Algerian with a body to die for, a pretty face and an expression like a mildly slapped arse and a demeanour with all the warmth of sincerity of Theresa May. She warmed up as the punt progressed, even smiled, but not much.

The action: She asked how long, my dick said 30 minutes, priced at £90, I paid, we got naked, she is the body in the photos, young, firm and smooth, apart from a slightly bristly crotch, what is this, pube week?

She asked how I wanted to start, i lay on the bed, she reached for a condom, I said without please, she said £10, I said ok. I groped her and she gave me guided oral, as in, she caressed and kissed me, lip kisses only, no sign of a fraction of tongue then without further ado launched into a frantic, tooth free blowjob/handjob guided by me to use less hand and pay attention to my balls. I stood and she sucked some more kneeling on the bed then as I felt the sap rising took her by the hand to the mirrored wardrobes where she blew me some more until I spaffed over her chest and chin as she lifted her heads upwards, less to engage in loving eye contact, more to avoid any stray spurts going anywhere near her face.

We cleaned up, chatted briefly, she stroked me to full mast, rubbered me up and rode me cowgirl, tight and almost enthusiastic, the sight and feel of that taut body and half a kiss half a smile got me over the edge and I shot strongly in the nodder.

She jumped off, cleaned up, I followed, dressed and left, enveloped in a feeling of meh.

Summary: Great body, no engagement, average service.

Hidden Image/Members Only