Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: the perils of Google translate  (Read 618 times)

Online scutty brown

just found a review of The Phoenix Club on a chinese language website. Using google translate opens whole vistas of punting I never knew existed........
pissed myself laughing so much I thought others might appreciate a laugh

External Link/Members Only

"Before I saw a brother-in-law, London had the best playing party, so before the departure, Shangguan.com decided to take a week of Shift.
The Party operates three times a day from Monday to Friday and two times on Saturdays. It is opened on Sundays.
Every time 2 hours of the party time, I will do it, the cost is 160 pounds, call to do the booking is ok, follow the channel will send an address than you, I go to the left twice, share it than everyone!

The first time I arrived 15 minutes left, Mama told me to go downstairs and change my shirt to make a cool first. I have already seen an Indian person waiting to be tight, except for the sunscreen trousers, and all the expensive ones. The wild canal will stay with you than a citizen, write your own name, and finish the game first. After finishing the cold D, there are a few left-handed ones. The ratio of males and females is 2:1. The real system is good for you. There are 6 children in total, and 5 women are buried. The ratio is good. I have an Asian, 2 sneaky, and 3 Indians. The woman is the whole ghost girl. A good tall man named Danielle should be British, and the blonde is big, and all the samples are accepted. There are 2 small fat, brown hair, all of which are my cup of tea. One is a blond, short d but a few big waves, the wrong. I think the most authentic is an Italian high sister named Eva.
Process: Mama is called the sun on the floor of the big room, there are 3 large beds, 2 chairs, Zhong has a SM chair than a woman to sit up, you are doing it. Have a snack, drink any drink. As soon as I opened the wave, I immediately picked the Italian girl. Before I blow, I asked you to pick up the set, and follow the process. However, because I have 3 beds, there are sometimes two Pairs of people who are tied to a bed. However, while doing a side and a few positives, you can also touch the second woman because you have 6 children and try to get 2 males. Female, also fed D full female, when a lot of D down to the downstairs, there will be 2 fly, or even 3 fly, you can play a few ghosts and sisters at once, so the wash quickly out of the wild Play slowly, there are 2 foods enough to go left early, and finally have to return 4 men and 5 women, the real system is more than D female... Finally play the left 4 囡, out 3Q, 1Q than Eva, 1Q Than Danielle, 1Q is better than another ghost girl, can be out on the body, Mind, the mouth has not tried and asked, after finishing 3Q has been sun-sexual fun, after the sneaky sneaking to know the ghost out of the left 6 Times.....So Crazy....

In the second time, the situation was quite different. They were all 6 men and 5 women. When I was on a Shift, there were 10 men. I was so lascivious, I knew that I was good at coloring, and I tried to do it while I was on the AV plot. Blow, because when you go up, there are monks to play, the canal will take the initiative to come over you, I can hardly refuse and Join other Pairs play men and women. I have another Hong Kong person except this time! There are a lot of Chinese words to play, and I see a good old ghost, at least 70 years old, another big ghost (the wild is big), but apart from the left, a big one, other ghosts Hey, India, I am almost the same size as the Asians in my area. There is a good Finnish sister in the ,, high and thin but fake waves, I remember the name, there is a Swedish called Ivana, both of which are my Target, the other three are all in general. This time, 5 women have played, but only the left 2Q, compared to the left Finland and Sweden, are COB, feel good!

Summary: The brothers who are suitable for big food, 160 pounds are more than good, I have to pick 3-5 Shift in the afternoon, so few people D, 囡囡 service is a good number, it should be better than doing a lot in Hong Kong Got a ghost girl, seeing you alone, you will be buried and asked you Do You Want To Play? Sometimes I am really powerless.... After I have finished resting for 10 minutes, D ghost girl is really hard to feed..."
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 07:55:59 pm by scutty brown »

Offline tynetunnel

Based on that excellent review, a trip to The Phoenix Club is looking ever more inviting!  :sarcastic:

Offline pewpewpew

There are 6 children in total, and 5 women are buried
Not my cup of tea

Online scutty brown

I'm trying to work out who the "sneakys" are............white or black girls?