Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone having issues with seeing AW Public Galleries?  (Read 1065 times)

Offline Steady Eddy

Over the past few days I have had problems when I click on photos in the public gallery.  Sometimes, but not always, it appears as if the link is broken.  This does not happen for all photos, nor every time if I revisit

Has AW got a problem or is it my shit broadband?

James999

Offline WARSZAWA16

Yes, same has happened to me. It started from early this morning. Wonder if the problem may be at AW's end though?. Currently using Mozilla Firefox. 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 08:25:47 pm by WARSZAWA16 »

Offline peter purves

Yes, same has happened to me. It started from early this morning. Suspect the problem may be at AW's end though.

I thought it was just me...well my dodgy pc to be accurate  :P...I noticed from last night.

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline B4bcock

Where I live also has a shit broadband connection but, yes, also been getting this problem today with AW photos.   So hopefully it is their problem and will be resolved soon.

Offline Waterhouse

Yes, same has happened to me. It started from early this morning. Suspect the problem may be at AW's end though.

Agreed.  Simliar 'glitch' yesterday evening using iPad Safari.  Was not PG though (would never dream of paying for that), just normal profile page and pubic gallery.

I suspect they're doing something at their end that's pissing about with performance.

Offline WARSZAWA16

It's obviously very much in their own interest to sort it out so hopefully they will do that very soon.

Offline anothername

I'm experiencing the same. In my estimation it's an AW fault.
Banned reason: No contribution to the site in 4 years and no explanation when question
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Malvolio

Yes - I noticed this last night whilst having an AW browse.  The photos on the profile page enlarge OK, but the ones in the gallery don't.

Offline WARSZAWA16

Yes - I noticed this last night whilst having an AW browse. The photos on the profile page enlarge OK, but the ones in the gallery don't.

Yes, that's exactly what happened when I tried. Didn't happen with every AW profile though but did with most of them.

Offline tesla

yes having same problem with Chrome

Offline Avg_Joe

same problems here with chrome, thumbnail ok, but the main image not available, although a couple did start working this morning.

Makes me very cautious regarding pvt galeries
Banned reason: White knight.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Offline RobinBrod

Ditto, all day yesterday and this morning.

Offline Taggart

same problems here with chrome, thumbnail ok, but the main image not available, although a couple did start working this morning.

Makes me very cautious regarding pvt galeries

Me too. All a bit inconsistent too. Some enlarge, some just a small square.

Offline cueball

Yesterday public gallery pics wouldn't load.

Today, all fine. I don't know if it were at the aw end but try clearing your cookies and open aw again. All cookies cleared every time i go off line for me. That might be coincidence but all ok now.

Offline Hurley

Offline yorkie99

I'm using the Google Chrome browser and having the same issues of broken pic links  :dash:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Been happening to me for a couple of days too... Android tablet using Chrome. Must be a glitch at AW end.

Offline themaserman

I'm still having the same problem

Offline smokeythebandit

Banned reason: Today is Pride day . Bye bye
Banned by: Head1

Offline WARSZAWA16

Offline WASA38

Still happening intermittently for me, on Chrome.

Offline Avg_Joe

yeah, it's all over the place at the moment, images seem to work, then you ask for the larger version of a picture and it fucks up  :dash:
Banned reason: White knight.

Offline themaserman

Anyone else still having problems with the thumbnails?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Anyone else still having problems with the thumbnails?

Never had a problem, works fine on Opera.

Offline robsmith149

Was happening for me, ran ccleaner and been fine ever since.