Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: =Ryanna-= Glasgow  (Read 1166 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well I'd read a couple of reviews of this girl and all looked good and the half Romanian and half Brazil thing sounded good. Also what tipped the scales was a recent review that talked of for worship is had to check it out.

Good cOmms throughout the day and it was obvious that the service was vanilla with no owo or dFK ....... I had the horn so arranged to meet. Flat is ground floor one in Maryhill very safe busy street with lots of free parking and no issues with nosey neighbours.

Again was ready to walk of not same girl but 100% same girl who opened the door in a tI ght one peice with sexy killer high heels ......now I hate when people say she was better than her pics but in the case Ryanna was, also she must have lost weight as her bum looked big but no where near as big as the pics, also booobs looked bigger with great nipples.

Flat was very average but nice and clean. After a quick shower into room and she started by some very sexy kisses on lips (no toungues or open mouth) that were very sensual and I lay down as she kissed down my body....some nice rubbing of her tits on my cock.

On with the jacket and some nice oral....... And once I was hard I got her turned round and slipped my cock between her cheeks...... Got her up on reverse cowgirl and was great to see her ass bouncing ......took off her heels to revieal nice sexy toes...had a wee suck very nice ....... Jacket was still on so moved into MISH ......she took it and pit didn't take long to fill the bag.

Overall a good vanilla punt with a really hot girl, I would rate her 8/10 ....I belive she is half BRAZILian she had that loook about her would be great if DFK was on offer and OWO but like Said very clear it wasnt on offer From earlier comms....a value for £60 1/2hr punt.
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline guns

Nice review Tazman . She is on my hitlist . Sounds like a pretty good punt and vfm  :thumbsup:
I know you are a foot man and i would definately recommend Harmony Rose . She is superb and has lovely feet  :P.

Roger De Her

Glad to hear you enjoyed.

Looking at her current pics, I'd say from memory that the one with her standing holding the whip(20151222_010942.jpg) is a pretty good likeness bodywise ... Tho still not capturing that babyface sweetness she has facially..

Master of tact and diplomacy, did you consider at all broaching the subject if the dress size 8 declared on the profile??

Roj

chico1000

No disrespect but she might want to take owo or dfk off her profile if she doesn't do it.  Beauty of this site now you know before you text.

Offline tazman1002001

Looks, personality and body wise she is a 8/10 if not a 9/10 ..... If she did all those things on her likes list she would be a superstar here in Glasgow its a shame like I said on the other profile that Sergei probably makes up the advert and ticks all the boxes.

Ask before you go and see her if she does OWO and dfk with you if might just have been me..... But I knew what was on offer before hand so went in with open eyes and no dissapointment when I got there.......

Roj I'm not great with dress sizes but I didn't think she was big at all if that what you mean? Like I said she must have lost weight as she had a nice peachy bum ...not fat....as a nice flattish stomach and great boobs...... She is built well but not fat at all that I noticed
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 11:45:22 am by tazman1002001 »
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Nice review Tazman . She is on my hitlist . Sounds like a pretty good punt and vfm  :thumbsup:
I know you are a foot man and i would definately recommend Harmony Rose . She is superb and has lovely feet  :P.

Damn damn damn damn ....... Some of these Romanians are starting to pull there act together that IS NOT a good thing financially lol .....

I thought Harmony Rose profile was away, I was tempted by her and someone else had said she had cute feet but I think the negative review I saw put me off, is she still working?
Banned by:

Offline guns

She is on vivastreet now Taz  :thumbsup:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

RandyF

body wise she is a 8/10 if not a 9/10

Yilkes  :scare: that was brutal.  Taz is slating her.

Offline tazman1002001

Yilkes  :scare: that was brutal.  Taz is slating her.

Your such a cock.......  :dash:
Banned by:

bensonhedges20

The down boy pic is quite tasteful imo

If only she wasnt romanian....

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by: