Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone else think that punting has gone downhill of late?  (Read 2693 times)

Offline dthompson88

Maybe it's the area I'm in (Ayrshire) I dunno. But it used to be you would get at least one good punt choice every couple of months or so.

Nowadays it's dodgy profiles or timewasters filling up the ads.

Like this one:

External Link/Members Only Posts an unverified account and doesn't appear on the site again, then the profile is eventually taken down after a few days.

Or:
 External Link/Members Only Unverified. One blurry photo, this one at least responds to emails, BUT she posted in the wrong area, as it transpires after arranging time etc. that she is nowhere near the location originally advertised (and now updated to £100 for half hour?! Who's she think she's kidding?) The same on Vivastreet, they advertise in my area but really mean Glasgow or Edinburgh. :mad:

« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 11:07:55 am by dthompson88 »

Offline The Man With No Name

Maybe it's the area I'm in (Ayrshire) I dunno. But it used to be you would get at least one good punt choice every couple of months or so.

Nowadays it's dodgy profiles or timewasters filling up the ads.

Like this one:

External Link/Members Only Posts an unverified account and doesn't appear on the site again, then the profile is eventually taken down after a few days.

Or:
 External Link/Members Only Unverified. One blurry photo, this one at least responds to emails, BUT she posted in the wrong area, as it transpires after arranging time etc. that she is nowhere near the location originally advertised (and now updated to £100 for half hour?! Who's she think she's kidding?) The same on Vivastreet, they advertise in my area but really mean Glasgow or Edinburgh. :mad:

I made a point on a similar thread about Inverness that you can't expect hookers to hang about in relatively remote, little towns with little to do and probably not much custom. This is amplified in Ayrshire's case with Glasgow only half an hour up the road.

In terms of decent value, good-looking, good-service punts, things have also generally been on the decline in both Glasgow and Edinburgh for a while though. Edinburgh still has a little quality left, but Glasgow only really has quantity, when five years ago I'd have said Glasgow had more quality than Edinburgh. Even the calibre of the touring girls is firmly on the decline as decent ones become fewer and less regular.

It's hard to fathom entirely why this is. But shitebag Sergeis popping up everywhere like cockroaches - luring naive punters away from genuine girls with fake pics and lower prices, then inevitably turning many off punting altogether when they realise they've paid for fat ugly women with dreadful service - is probably the biggest single factor.

Offline RandyRob69

Totally agree! Indeed, I kicked off a similar thread earlier this year, albeit it was from the the viewpoint of being ripped off: -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=180619.0

IMHO there are only a select few girls in Edinburgh that I consider as good quality but overall, pretty p*ss poor really. Although, in fairness, I do admit that I have probably become more pussy fussy and choosy, but, then again, as the customer, I am entitled and believe I have the right to be somewhat picky over where my dick goes!

I keep looking for that "perfect" girl with the right balance between service, looks, price, personality and location. I probably will never find her and god only knows what would happen if I ever did - a lotta trouble and a dimishing bank balance no doubt!

Happy hunting!

« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 06:31:21 pm by RandyRob69 »

Offline johncee83

there are a few girls i regularly see but mostly punting in glasgow is shite just now

Offline dthompson88

Cheers for the replies dudes. Glad to know it's not just me.

Update on that Skyler one. Got a reply via email with a phone number, rang it. Woman on the other end sounded super-ditzy (or high). Sane part of me (brain) was screaming "LEAVE IT!!!", while the other part of me was saying: "Titstitstits". So after a prolonged half hour of pointless back and forthing, I confirm the time with her. That established, I wondered how long it would take to get an address and price from her, surprisingly, not long: £120 (!) for the half hour with Postcode TWENTY MILES from where she originally said. I texted back to make sure it was just a mistake, it wasn't.

Said I couldn't make the appointment because she wasn't honest about the location, then she started with the nasty texts, 'I bet you're a fat sleazy cunt...I'm a classy hooker, etc.' and with that another nutter blocked.

Offline weewilly

I thought edinburgh had even got a little better so far this year with the return of most of the abbey hill lot and a few extra friends of theirs

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Cheers for the replies dudes. Glad to know it's not just me.

Update on that Skyler one. Got a reply via email with a phone number, rang it. Woman on the other end sounded super-ditzy (or high). Sane part of me (brain) was screaming "LEAVE IT!!!", while the other part of me was saying: "Titstitstits". So after a prolonged half hour of pointless back and forthing, I confirm the time with her. That established, I wondered how long it would take to get an address and price from her, surprisingly, not long: £120 (!) for the half hour with Postcode TWENTY MILES from where she originally said. I texted back to make sure it was just a mistake, it wasn't.

Said I couldn't make the appointment because she wasn't honest about the location, then she started with the nasty texts, 'I bet you're a fat sleazy cunt...I'm a classy hooker, etc.' and with that another nutter blocked.

Not like she advertises bareback either...  :dash:

Offline sub_marine

I think some guys get a few good punts then get disappointed when others dont match up to them.  You have to do your due diligence before splashing the cash, so Google the girls phone number, check AW, VS, ES & BP, but most reliable feedback is from here, and the most important bit, if the punt is shit, report on here, nothing worse than seeing a negative report with a few comments how it was also shit for them, but they never reviewed.

One of the thing I take account of is time of stay, mainly for foreign girls, even if they have little or patchy feedback, if they have stayed for over 6 months in a single location, then there must be more than one guy visiting to fund her, so I'll happily punt with her, unless there is specific bad feedback on here about bad service
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 11:06:12 pm by sub_marine »

Online Kieslowski

I can't believe no one's mentioning the most obvious significant event to happen in recent years - Brexit.

EU migration to the UK has decreased drastically since 2016. The pound isn't worth what it was before June 2016, so a WG's take-home pay is going to be less than it was, making touring less attractive. While the UK economy has tanked, the likes of Poland and Czech Republic - i.e. the countries with the hottest WGs - have some of the best growth rates in Europe. And the UK's made it clear EU nationals aren't welcome here anyway.

It's amazing there are any EU nationals here at all. The only reason there's still so many Romanians is because Romania's still the shithole of the EU.

It also doesn't help that average wages have barely risen for 10 years, meaning fewer and fewer folk have money to spend on punting.

Offline Matrix

I can't believe no one's mentioning the most obvious significant event to happen in recent years - Brexit.

EU migration to the UK has decreased drastically since 2016. The pound isn't worth what it was before June 2016, so a WG's take-home pay is going to be less than it was, making touring less attractive. While the UK economy has tanked, the likes of Poland and Czech Republic - i.e. the countries with the hottest WGs - have some of the best growth rates in Europe. And the UK's made it clear EU nationals aren't welcome here anyway.

It's amazing there are any EU nationals here at all. The only reason there's still so many Romanians is because Romania's still the shithole of the EU.

It also doesn't help that average wages have barely risen for 10 years, meaning fewer and fewer folk have money to spend on punting.

Ironically due to mass immigration from the E.U.  :kissgirl:

Online Kieslowski

Ironically due to mass immigration from the E.U.  :kissgirl:

Well, apart from the fact it isn't...
External Link/Members Only

(And just in case you think those are just lefty conspiracy articles, here's the Spectator saying the same thing)

Offline Matrix

(And just in case you think those are just lefty conspiracy articles, here's the Spectator saying the same thing)

Do you understand supply and demand?

mark punter

The bottom line is many people do not want European foreigners here.  We do not need an economic reason to hold that view.  We have EE immigration forced on us and it seems we are powerless to stop it, but we do not want EE's here.

Online Kieslowski

Do you understand supply and demand?

I suspected you wouldn't read any of those articles. Ah well.

Online Kieslowski

The bottom line is many people do not want European foreigners here.  We do not need an economic reason to hold that view.  We have EE immigration forced on us and it seems we are powerless to stop it, but we do not want EE's here.

Not even the hot ones that'll shag you for money?

Offline Matrix

I suspected you wouldn't read any of those articles. Ah well.

Funny. I thought the same about you.

Offline dthompson88

Wow. It didn't take long for a discussion about the declining quality of hookers to plummet into the murky depths of politics.  :cool:

Offline FBman78

Wow. It didn't take long for a discussion about the declining quality of hookers to plummet into the murky depths of politics.  :cool:

Brexit is nothing to do with the decline. What is effecting it is the fact that bills are rising wages are not.

Now the whole EU immigration subject......well being the son of a non EU migrant I think everyone coming into the country needs vetted to the same standard regardless where they come from. You could say that EU policy is actually racist.

Offline dthompson88

What does a BBW Size Queen do to a chair when she sits on it? Brexit.

Offline TKovac

Downhill?   Given your lack of reviews chump I would say you haven't got of the training slopes yet.

Bloody leeches
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

danny2018

anyone got any recent experience with gea/gce girls?

been quiet for a long while with reviews

Offline dthompson88

Chump? Okay, Americanism aside, upset because I haven't posted a review? Leech, really? I mean REALLY? I've posted a review on Adultwork, which is the site that most reviews link to anyway, CHUMP.

Offline TKovac

A review on adult work that'd the best chuckle I have had in years and confirm's my earlier comment chump.

What's your adultwork user name fluff01 or andyman60 ?
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise

Offline dthompson88

A review on adult work that'd the best chuckle I have had in years and confirm's my earlier comment chump.

What's your adultwork user name fluff01 or andyman60 ?

:dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Chump? Okay, Americanism aside, upset because I haven't posted a review? Leech, really? I mean REALLY? I've posted a review on Adultwork, which is the site that most reviews link to anyway, CHUMP.

AW reviews are regarded with a pinch of salt on here AT BEST.

You want to be taken seriously? get some reviews up and you might have a chance.

Offline TKovac

Nah man let him stick to his white knight and fluff reviews on the gospel that is adult work. 

I mean he's right all the reviews link to adult work so we should all just review there would make admins job so much easier.  Fuck I have been doing it wrong all this time I should just read the adult work reviews and be done with it

:lol: :lol:

Offline dthompson88

AW reviews are regarded with a pinch of salt on here AT BEST.

You want to be taken seriously? get some reviews up and you might have a chance.

Well excuse me but I thought this was a DISCUSSION BOARD, and questioning the validity of a review because it's on a different site...??

Offline Matrix

Well excuse me but I thought this was a DISCUSSION BOARD, and questioning the validity of a review because it's on a different site...??

You have a lot to learn. Kovac is giving you good advice. Heed it or away back to aw.

Offline dthompson88

Okay, Okay.

Right, I get how it works now, AW is biased in favour of WGs because they can ask for any negative reviews to be taken down, whereas on here you can say what you want, cool.

Sorry Kovac & other lad :cool:

New to this site, not new to punting.

As for reviews, can't really give any at the moment (see header in topic)
But I could give a GENERAL REVIEW of the chicks on Vivastreet if that helps?

Offline Matrix

Okay, Okay.

Right, I get how it works now, AW is biased in favour of WGs because they can ask for any negative reviews to be taken down, whereas on here you can say what you want, cool.

Sorry Kovac & other lad :cool:

New to this site, not new to punting.

As for reviews, can't really give any at the moment (see header in topic)
But I could give a GENERAL REVIEW of the chicks on Vivastreet if that helps?

Read this External Link/Members Only

You should also read the rules.

The falling pound is a good point - a sign of things to come as the British economy crumbles.

Decent, independent Czech and Polish girls were already on the decline though, forced out by Sergei's bait 'n' switch undercutting. Nothing legalisation and regulation wouldn't greatly solve, however.

As for you Mark, like many Brexit voters, you're a prejudiced, self-defeating, cretinous fuckwit. There is no debate to be had with regard to the economic benefit of EU migration, the figures are there to be seen. Frankly, I can't wait for the Jeremy Kyle brigade to be forced into all the soon-to-be vacant jobs they thought were beneath them, once their benefits get cut, all a result of voting leave.

Moreover, when it affects MY wage packet, tax bill, interest dividend and exchange rate when I go abroad, yes YOU very much do need an economic reason to fuck MY wallet, you simplistic, tribalist bastard. Do human progress a favour, stop waving your union jack, stuff it up your arse and set the tail end alight. Cunt.

Offline Matrix

The falling pound is a good point - a sign of things to come as the British economy crumbles.

Decent, independent Czech and Polish girls were already on the decline though, forced out by Sergei's bait 'n' switch undercutting. Nothing legalisation and regulation wouldn't greatly solve, however.

As for you Mark, like many Brexit voters, you're a prejudiced, self-defeating, cretinous fuckwit. There is no debate to be had with regard to the economic benefit of EU migration, the figures are there to be seen. Frankly, I can't wait for the Jeremy Kyle brigade to be forced into all the soon-to-be vacant jobs they thought were beneath them, once their benefits get cut, all a result of voting leave.

Moreover, when it affects MY wage packet, tax bill, interest dividend and exchange rate when I go abroad, yes YOU very much do need an economic reason to fuck MY wallet, you simplistic, tribalist bastard. Do human progress a favour, stop waving your union jack, stuff it up your arse and set the tail end alight. Cunt.

He's a troll.

I do hope your rant doesn't apply to me who voted for independence in both referendums though.

Offline Towlie

THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!!!

Dear christ I hope we don't start a pile.

He's a troll.

I do hope your rant doesn't apply to me who voted for independence in both referendums though.

Troll or not, I'm sure there's plenty on here who share that view, so glad to shoot it down.

As for yourself, that depends on whether you're diametrically opposed to unskilled immigration in principal, despite the obvious benefits it brings. But in terms of simple practicality, fuck knows who's going to clean our floors, wipe our elderly's arses and suck our cocks once Brexit kicks in.

If you'd gotten your way in the first, we wouldn't have had the second. Moving forward, an independent Scotland still in the EU and inevitably still in some sort of trading union with the rest of the UK, would probably do pretty well for itself with all the business that would flock north of the border to keep trading with the continent. A Scotland still in the UK and outwith the EU won't fall apart. It'll just simply be poorer and even shitter to live in, with higher taxes, higher prices and less opportunities - kinda like the harsh realities of the 70s and 80s which most Brexit voters seem to yearn for, but have clearly forgotten.

As for a Scotland out of both, if that's what you really want? Good luck keeping the lights on.

Offline Hyfy

I thought edinburgh had even got a little better so far this year with the return of most of the abbey hill lot and a few extra friends of theirs

Who are the abbey hill lot you mention? Convenient stop off for me.

Offline Matrix

Troll or not, I'm sure there's plenty on here who share that view, so glad to shoot it down.

As for yourself, that depends on whether you're diametrically opposed to unskilled immigration in principal, despite the obvious benefits it brings. But in terms of simple practicality, fuck knows who's going to clean our floors, wipe our elderly's arses and suck our cocks once Brexit kicks in.

If you'd gotten your way in the first, we wouldn't have had the second. Moving forward, an independent Scotland still in the EU and inevitably still in some sort of trading union with the rest of the UK, would probably do pretty well for itself with all the business that would flock north of the border to keep trading with the continent. A Scotland still in the UK and outwith the EU won't fall apart. It'll just simply be poorer and even shitter to live in, with higher taxes, higher prices and less opportunities - kinda like the harsh realities of the 70s and 80s which most Brexit voters seem to yearn for, but have clearly forgotten.

As for a Scotland out of both, if that's what you really want? Good luck keeping the lights on.

Democracy is more important to me than somebodies holiday costing a few more quid.

Regarding immigration, we've enough here already and on top of the N.H.S cracking and there being a housing shortage. Having unlimited immigration is a fools game. Tighter rules are needed. Too many come at once and do not get assimilated like the Chinese, Italian and Pakistani immigrants from before.

The rest is speculation. We'll see how it pans out. I'm certainly doing alright.

As for what I want. I know I'll never get it. I also accept that I lost (the first referendum) but have moved on. Throwing tantrums won't solve anything.

Who are the abbey hill lot you mention? Convenient stop off for me.

A group of girls who used to use the same flat in the Meadowbank area four years or so ago apparently.

Some of them seem to have now returned, working in various locations including Haymarket. A little bit of thread reading, like the one above, and link clicking should reveal the details you need.

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Well I see the education of the state being a clear failing as anybody with a higher or A-level in maths must see that thier gash will earn them more in 20 years than anything else at the moment even at EE rates.

Day to day I see the same thing, twats who won't work for their living and arguably it can be applied to these damn ROMs!!! They give a price for shit they won't do and still expect to live from it.

Both in real life and in this hobby they are both getting what they want, paid for fuck all.

Makes me feel sorry for the poor fuckers who are actually trying no matter nationality/colour/race

Offline auldie63

I'm quite sure you guys could find another forum somewhere that you can argue all your little political points on, please do so.
I have to say BORING!!!!!!!

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

I'm quite sure you guys could find another forum somewhere that you can argue all your little political points on, please do so.
I have to say BORING!!!!!!!
Hey I at least tried to make my points relevant.

I agree with the sentiment but if you aren't going to add anything then don't bother.

StikiWiki

Wonder if anyone else has tried this, its a bit more time intensive to set up, but Tinder can give the odd good result and cheap as chips, well a couple of drinks any rate.
Still taking a gamble as to whether you do score or not, AND, I wonder if this phenomenon is changing the punting scene.

Shite if ya married btw !!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 09:55:39 pm by StikiWiki »

Democracy is more important to me than somebodies holiday costing a few more quid.

Regarding immigration, we've enough here already and on top of the N.H.S cracking and there being a housing shortage. Having unlimited immigration is a fools game. Tighter rules are needed. Too many come at once and do not get assimilated like the Chinese, Italian and Pakistani immigrants from before.

The rest is speculation. We'll see how it pans out. I'm certainly doing alright.

As for what I want. I know I'll never get it. I also accept that I lost (the first referendum) but have moved on. Throwing tantrums won't solve anything.

While I'd argue the state of the economy is far more important than misinformed people voting to get rid of something they don't understand, with no idea of the utterly unpredictable consequences of doing so. This is generally why civilised countries elect accountable, informed representatives to unravel such complex issues, and why "direct democracies" don't work and barely exist. Nobody's throwing any tantrums, nor am I predicting Brexit to be nailed-on disaster. But it probably will be to our extreme economic detriment, mainly because continued investment in the economy requires the assurance, stability and efficiency that the EU provides and Brexit is destroying.

Not saying this is necessarily why you did, but he vast majority of idiots who voted for Trump and Brexit are undoubtedly looking for the same, simple "blame the foreigner" answers that just don't exist, to complex domestic problems, that none of their own previous governments bothered to address. The issues you raise of housing shortages and the NHS are perfect examples of this. It's not a relatively small number of low-earning, home-renting EU migrants that are pricing British families out of buying homes. It's a succession of British governments who've failed to build affordable new ones, coupled with an out-of-control, unregulated, predatory buy-to-let market, fuelled by reckless bank-lending. Nor is it young, healthy, tax-paying migrants putting a burden on the NHS, many of whom work in it. It's mainly the size of an ageing population that wasn't envisioned, who now need to have their meals hand-fed and arses wiped, most of whom haven't contributed to the economy for the best part of a generation. That and the fact a cradle-to-grave, 100% tax funded, one-stop shop, for all your medical needs is simply utterly unrealistic in this day and age. And if you generally feel the place is simply too full, families that can't afford them should stop being encouraged to have kids that the state ends up paying to keep, long before we shut the doors to eager workers, keen to pay tax.

As for your comments of integration, I used to regularly go drinking and socialising after work with a variety of Eastern European colleagues and had a great time. I also have several Indian friends. Can't say I've ever even been on regular speaking terms with even a third or fourth generation Pakistani, though. And that's despite living on the southside of Glasgow where in many such areas a you're a visible minority. White Europeans will always assimilate far more easily into any British population than most Pakistanis, whose backward interpretation of Islam and culture, partly thanks thanks to Saudi-funded mosques, still actively deters it.

You also speak of democracy, while many Brexit supporters make the EU out to be some evil, interfering foreign dictatorship. At least the European Parliament has a genuinely representative PR voting system. Here it's commonplace for a government with barely just one third of the vote to have a majority, and thus, absolute power. Then there's the fact we can't even elect our upper house, or head of state (biggest dole claimant of the lot). Additionally, 10 times more people (and that's just registered voters) didn't vote in the referendum, than the size of the majority which Brexit won by. Not exactly a convincing mandate for such huge legal and economic upheaval with such an unpredictable, insecure and possibly volatile outcome.

Wonder if anyone else has tried this, its a bit more time intensive to set up, but Tinder can give the odd good result and cheap as chips, well a couple of drinks any rate.
Still taking a gamble as to whether you do score or not, AND, I wonder if this phenomenon is changing the punting scene.

Shite if ya married btw !!!!!!

Nah, Tinder isn't the hookup app many think it is. All (genuine) birds on it are looking for a relationship of some sort. Might be more casual and straightforward than writing essays about yourself on Match.com, but don't let that fool you. It all depends where your priorities lie and how much you like her, but even if you get your hole after the decent average watershed of a third date, chances are you've already spent more on her than you would on even an expensive punt, not to mention the hours of time. As a simple man once very wisely said, "You don't pay a whore to fuck you. You pay her to leave."

More to the point, why would a girl who was simply looking for a fuck bother tapping off for hours on a shitty phone app? Why not just simply wear a dress and heels down the pub, make eye-contact with anything she liked the look of, and watch several blokes come running to fill her glass from their own pocket, before filling her hole and happily fucking off to her own bed?

That's the privilege of owning a vagina - been like that for the history of humanity and always will be. The last think any girl needs, even a fat ugly one, is a dating site simply to get a dick in her.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 11:12:07 pm by The Man With No Name »

Offline seeker

Giving the general uninformed public a vote on something as complex and important as our membership off the E.U was a stupidly stupid thing to do  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:
I'sent that why we elect and pay all those supposedly clever people to make an informed decision on our behalf.

Giving the general uninformed public a vote on something as complex and important as our membership off the E.U was a stupidly stupid thing to do  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:
I'sent that why we elect and pay all those supposedly clever people to make an informed decision on our behalf.

Exactly.

The EU is a number of vastly different complex international organisations, not an all or nothing country club. Every single person who voted would have a slightly different opinion on what our relationship with Europe should ideally be, if you boiled down every single intricacy of overall membership to them. 35 million shades of grey in other words, forced to choose between an option of back and white. What colour does 16 million votes for white and 17 million votes for black make?

Good luck finding a future direction with that. Or does that mean we just let the politicians toss a coin between what parts we leave and what parts we remain in?

Online Kieslowski

me who voted for independence in both referendums though.

The UK was already independent. Unlike Scotland, the UK didn't need to ask for permission before holding a referendum. It just had to say "right, we've decided we're leaving, so we're triggering Article 50." The EU is a member's club, and members are free to leave when they want.

Anyway, Sky News found out today that their "no deal" back-up plan is to simply leave the borders open, because they have no hope of setting up the required border checks in time. And yet the whole point of leaving the EU was meant to be "taking back control".

All that's going to happen is white European migrant workers will be replaced by African and Asian migrant workers, because fruit still needs to be picked, and arses still need to be wiped. It'll be interesting seeing who UKIP et al blame our economic woes on then.

Offline weewilly

Lets try and leave politics out of this guys ffs we are here for one thing only...punting

All that's going to happen is white European migrant workers will be replaced by African and Asian migrant workers, because fruit still needs to be picked, and arses still need to be wiped. It'll be interesting seeing who UKIP et al blame our economic woes on then.

My point precisely. But even once they've closed the borders, gotten their blue passports and fucked the economy, they'll still be claiming all our misfortune comes from France deliberately letting migrants cross the channel, or the EU treating Britain like shite when it comes to trade. I wonder why that would be...

Lets try and leave politics out of this guys ffs we are here for one thing only...punting

Well whether you like it or not, Willy, politics and specifically Brexit is going to have a massive effect on the birds you'll be paying to stick yer wee tadger in for the next few years.

Offline weewilly

I know tmwnn, im a tory hating remainer myself who leans heavily to the left, im all to aware of the effect this clusterfuck will have on our hobby, and the knock on effect a years down the line when even the thickest brit wg realises that there isnt as much competition anymore and raises the price of a shot of her ugly fanny and shite service. The next generation on here probably be talking about the best polish town to go for sex holidays when we have had fit ee burds here for granted for years. I just think when a thread goes down this route it degenerates into bitching

Offline weewilly

See.i stuggle to even take my own advice once started  :scare:  :scare:  :lol:  :lol: