Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lizzie xo Edinburgh  (Read 1618 times)

Offline TKovac

Any one got any info on this one?  Pictures don't give much away but the verification pic look's hot.

Anyone seen the wench?
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Online S.X. MacHine

Lizzie, I'm fairly certain, used to be one of the 'Lanya Crew' from years ago, when they operated out of Meadowbank. She was 18 at the time, a student, so her current age of 23 would be a true age, not a prossie age. Worked with Isla (now Isla Alba), Rebecca (also back!), Lanya and others.
Highly attractive girl back then, perfect figure, offering the services advertised. Used to wear her real old school uniform on request.
Worth a punt on past form, I'd reckon.

Offline TKovac

External Link/Members Only

Doh yeah copied link but forgot to paste cheers. 

So that's pretty much a full deck of returners from the littlest wore house on the prairie.  Took me ages to realise that laretta was lanya.  Pretty rubish with faces

Always fancied a crack at lizzie looks like she might be getting a ragging tonight
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Any one got any info on this one?  Pictures don't give much away but the verification pic look's hot.

Anyone seen the wench?

I'm not seeing it. Am I missing something?

Offline TKovac

Ah looks like she has hidden it now.

Offline weewilly

So that's pretty much a full deck of returners from the littlest wore house on the prairie.  Took me ages to realise that laretta was lanya.  Pretty rubish with faces

Always fancied a crack at lizzie looks like she might be getting a ragging tonight

Laretta was lanya? Didnt know that as id never managed to get a booking with her as lanya

Offline CrespinWolfe

Ah yes I remember Lizzie well. I seen her in October 2013. At that time she was 18 and working out the Meadowbank flat. Student at the time. She was a right wee dirty if I remember right. Loved receiving oral and insisted on me slapping her arse while I fucked her. Would be well worth a visit to see if the service is still as good as it was.

Offline Cactus

So this Loretta was Lanya?

External Link/Members Only

If so, that's excellent news as she was one of my top punts ever.

Offline edinburgh

Met her the other day.  I would say a positive.  Go for it if you like.  Im rather busy but wouldnt mind writing a review if there is a demand.
Banned reason: If you don't like the site then fuck off
Banned by: