Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New girl in your town - Glasgow  (Read 2054 times)

Givememilf

External Link/Members Only

So this meet happened a few months back, i had just arrived back in Glasgow after being away on holiday for a week, I was really horny and looking for a punt and there was nothing available on the purple site. I've rarely used vivastreet as it seems a lot more hit and miss.

Anyway this plump wee Romanian was all that was available, her pics at the time were more subtle, not a good look at her face, I could see she was a little chubby, but I thought fuck it, a young girl with a big bum, sounded fun to me.

She was in a flat in the east end, ground floor. Comms were fine, all by text I don't think she has any English. I opted for 15 mins for £30. I honestly just wanted a blowjob and then I was gonna bend her over etc... nothing fancy.

This was an unpleasant and uncomfortable meet. She lets me in, wearing a massive t shirt. Hair everywhere and no eye contact whatsoever. She seemed she would rather be anywhere else. I should have walked, I really should, but a couple of years ago, I could have gone home, regrouped and sorted something else... but it was a wasteland that day, and I was thinking with my dick.

So she gestures me to sit on the bed, she wiped my dick with a wipe for ages, then a very lukewarm blowjob. Didn't want to take it deep. Slapped away my hand when I touched her head/hair.  It was very poor oral. But I got hard anyway....

At this point I wanted it over with. I bent her over, she was not reluctant, just so apathetic. She just lay there, no attempt whatsoever to even pretend she's having fun. She had a nice big ass to be fair and I kind of enjoyed the 5 minutes I spend banging her doggy,  I came in the condom, it was over.

She stood up, pulled up her leggings and basically pushed me to the door.

Her pics on the profile are quite accurate which I guess is good, because they weren't very clear before.

So if you find her attractive...fine, that's down to taste. But her service is shit, uninterested and technically poor. I try to be a little more generous when reviewing a cheapo punt...

But there is much better out there. It's a solid AVOID from me. And the last Rom ive seen. Lesson learned. Im not saying i wont again, but she would need to be well reviewd and quite honestly, id need to feel certain she isnt on this country against her will.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 11:11:21 am by Givememilf »

Givememilf

I want to add, there is a mature lady working out of the same flat, she originally piqued my interest bit wasn't available at that time, her new pics are much more clear as well and tbh, you could cut a roast on her face. So I won't be bothering.

Offline scotland19something

mate you should have just stayed in and gave it a good tuck. ffs what were you thinking no one else available hmmmm plenty of other European types.

Cheers for the bad review but Romanian types are really awful. next time tut away toot toot
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod and abusive replies to members.
Banned by: daviemac

Givememilf

mate you should have just stayed in and gave it a good tuck. ffs what were you thinking no one else available hmmmm plenty of other European types.

Cheers for the bad review but Romanian types are really awful. next time tut away toot toot

Yup. Lesson learned.

Offline amber deen

• Service Provider
hope you don`t mind the question but what is the "purple site" ? thanks x

Offline ecosse1984

hope you don`t mind the question but what is the "purple site" ? thanks x

A place adults find work.

Offline chinafan

Sounds like she's trafficked.