Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Young Ones (not the TV series!)  (Read 1722 times)

JDTP8081

I was wondering if the more experienced members of this esteemed board could direct me to WGs in London or South East who really are 25 or less? I tried the search on AW, have looked through many reviews now as a bit of a lurker (soz).  I did find one, but she never replied to my message and actually the reviews when she was working weren't inspiring.

Anyhoo - over to you, if you could help out it would be much appreciated!  :)

mrhappypants

I suggest you write some reviews.  Requests for information are generally not considered seriously until a fucker has made a positive contribution to the board.

Offline LLPunting

Suggest you have a wander around  New Cross,  Woolwich, Lee, Lewisham, Catford and Bromley and try propositioning some chavvy looking youngsters and young mums and see who agrees to whatever you're offering.  The more needy they look the more likely you'll get a response.   
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 01:27:42 am by LLPunting »

Offline MajorPayne

I've done a quick search on AW for girls with a maximum age of 20 and there are plenty to choose.

Offline Steve57

I've only ever seen one girl of that age. Ana Luiza (aka Abellaxo) who works in Soho. Her AW age is 20, which looks about right to me. Obviously we all have different tastes, but I thought she was stunning. Plenty of photos on UKE if you want to have a look. The photos are an accurate reflection of what she looks like. Top marks for face, figure, personality, service delivery. Mixed race with lovely soft, light coloured skin. Only offers vanilla GFE, which suited me but might not be to your taste. I only saw her a few days ago and will do a review soon.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

Offline fisherofsouls

Suggest you have a wander around  New Cross,  Woolwich, Lee, Lewisham, Catford and Bromley and try propositioning some chavvy looking youngsters and young mums and see who agrees to whatever you're offering.  The more needy they look the more likely you'll get a response.

Isn't incitement to suicide a criminal offence :D ?

JDTP8081

Thanks Steve - I will check that one out for sure.

@Maverick - I have found some on AW search, but I rely on reviews here as they seem the best way to avoid a wasted punt and there aren't any for this lot I found:

External Link/Members Only

I know a lot of peeps on this forum hate lurkers, but have a bit of patience with the newbies!

Offline MajorPayne

Noticed only one of your selection has any ratings.  I am no expert but based on comments across several forums you are taking a risk with Romanian girls with no feedback. And personally I avoid girls who charge for extras unless my duck is doing my thinking for me on the day.

If you can afford to risk £60, TOFTT and provide a review of your experience.

Offline LLPunting

Isn't incitement to suicide a criminal offence :D ?

I prefer to see it as a saving of souls... tending to the needs and wants of the desperate...  :lol:
Perhaps by shagging them senseless for money we can elevate them from poverty and listlessness?

vw

I was wondering if the more experienced members of this esteemed board could direct me to WGs in London or South East who really are 25 or less? I tried the search on AW, have looked through many reviews now as a bit of a lurker (soz).  I did find one, but she never replied to my message and actually the reviews when she was working weren't inspiring.

Anyhoo - over to you, if you could help out it would be much appreciated!  :)

Genuine as they come, why would she lie?   :unknown:

Offline LLPunting

...I know a lot of peeps on this forum hate lurkers, but have a bit of patience with the newbies!

If you're foolish enough to take the risk of shagging a stranger for money then you can man up and TOFTT.

If you're going to FK, OWO, ROWO or even BB then there's no excuse for not doing your own market testing.

If you have any sense of brotherhood then you'll report back your experiences for the benefit of all.  Show your mettle rather than beg for charity that you have no right to.  Bit like real life... genuine experience comes through the actions you take and outcomes you sense not the fantasy of vicarious imaginings formed from the bravery of others.

If you retreat back into the shadows like so many leeches and trolls lurking these boards then may your punting days be numbered.

vw

If you're foolish enough to take the risk of shagging a stranger for money then you can man up and TOFTT.

Many don't and rely on others, its a shame really.