Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shy_Ashley , very good attitude, nice Curvy  (Read 5587 times)

NICEMANWOLF

Visited Ashley today , though her profile is new and had only 1 feedback in aw , i wanted to try my luck and it worked very well.

Duration - 1 Hour
Paid - 100 Pounds. 
Shy_Ashley - External Link/Members Only

Booking : few sms , quick response , and after confirmation received post code and direction.
Location :  5 mins walk from old street underground. nice and very discreet location. looks like she works with 1 of her friend who stays in another room.

Service : 10/10 , Vanilla type with DFK , she like to kiss a lot. OW  , no clock watching , no rush , tries to please you  , did not use her mobile from start to end.

Looks :  7/10 , Average next door girl look ,clean , no make up , does not look like model. she is curvy and little chubby , look like 20 yr old not 18 , may be due to her size.

Shower was offered at start and end , which i politely refused . but was asked to wash the hands. stared with hugging and kissing , Then OW. did in missionary  ,doggy and she on top . she did some owo for lesser time at the last , when mine was not getting hard , as i cum once already .

Others: based on conversation  i think  she is new to this and treated me very well , tries to please you , kisses lot. looks like she is studying in some university here and doing this in summer vacation to save for her studies , she also has some knowledge of IT computers , was asking technology i work  , she know the tech jargon. her talks are genuine and does not ask any personal. not happy about brexit , etc ...

I would recommend her and will visit her again.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 08:25:18 pm by NICEMANWOLF »

Offline Cunning Punt

I was looking at seeing her, but she's a newbie and nothing vaguely resembling a face pic, so thanks for TOFTT.  :hi:

You are probably right. WGs who claim to be 18 rarely are, sadly.

Offline HighlyMotivated

I can't be the only one wondering if this is the return of another 'shy' polish girl who used to work from old street, well reviewed on here. Description of attitude and looks sounds similar

NICEMANWOLF

if some have access to her face pic in pvt , post it please...

Red_baron

I can't be the only one wondering if this is the return of another 'shy' polish girl who used to work from old street, well reviewed on here. Description of attitude and looks sounds similar

'Shy Tiffany' if she has killer boob's it could be.

Offline dami3n

profile just over 1 week old and she's already had bad experiences with Jamaican and Africans from 'last few days' :timeout:

I'll give her a ring if she's okay with black brits :sarcastic:

holland

Thanks for the review.
The details about what she does in her private life are not necessary thought imo.

simonmessy

Usually just lurk and have good experiences but thought I'd throw my two cents in.

Went by this review and booked this week for 30 mins. Should have walked on sight but didn't. Wasn't expecting this with 'little chubby' -- probably size 14 leaning towards 16 and tits definitely not a C. Facially not v attractive at all.

She went for 55 minutes fair to her, so great attitude, but I just couldn't finish. She felt really bad and embarrassed at the end which showed her youth and inexperience.

Would not recommend at all.

Offline skittlecoke

Went to see her after reading the review and was quite disappointed  :(  Left the place confused wondering whether she is Shy Ashley or Hesitant Ashley !!!!

I agree with what simonmessy has mentioned in the previous post. Little chubby girl who is actually quite inexperienced and who FKs a bit too much for my liking but to be fair to her does not keep watch of the time. I booked in a session for one hour and walked out after 40 minutes.

Hope she will learn the tricks of the trade with more experience but for the time being would not recommend her at all.

Offline Cunning Punt

Chaps, please do separate reviews rather than just adding to a positive review - particularly because your experiences are so different.

FKing too much? Seems a good thing to me, given most WGs, especially East Europeans, are reluctant to kiss properly.

NICEMANWOLF

Sorry guys for your disappointments...i agree simonmessy , skittlecoke  her looks not attractive , she is not 18... but i am fine if she spends the booked time with me , does the agreed  services , nice and main allows to fuck.... i dont know about experiences ...

overdone

I've added her to hotlist after seeing her profile on top of home page on aw.