Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gena xxx Littlehampton  (Read 1016 times)

15 review(s) for Gena XXX (11 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Blackhart

External Link/Members Only

I've been meaning to post this for a while. I saw Gena in November of last year and meant to post this straight after my 1st review but kept forgetting.

Price:
£120 for 45 mins.

Communacation:
Sent her an e-mail about 2 days in advance, she responded, confirmed it quickly, on the day itself I texted her just to make sure, she responded promptly. All fine.

Looks:
All pics are accurate and definitely her. What else can I say?

Service:
Well she started with a bit of a chat, which thankfully didn't last too long and quickly began with OWO, which was great and you can tell she enjoys it. We moved on to Cowgirl and was ok, but the I quickly changed my mind and decided on RO which was better, lust kind of took over at that point and I couldn't stop for ages, then we 69'd and I came on her chest somehow.

Give her a go, she's got a nice arse and great oral skills.

Offline themaserman

Hi Blackheart
Just wondered if you could tell me what the parking is like at Genas
and if her place is easy to find/
Thanks
Maser

Offline Blackhart

Hello Maserman

Yes her place is very easy to find it's about a 10 minute walk from the town center, in a very discreet road. Best way is walk in a straight line in town then turn right and keep going. Can't miss it.

As for parking I'm afraid I don't drive so I'm not the best person to ask, but it looks to be a bit cramped. There's always cars parked along the road and there's barely room for Gena's car. Best best I'd say is the car park near the town.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 10:56:52 pm by Blackhart »

Offline Blackhart

« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 10:55:21 pm by Blackhart »

Offline themaserman

Thanks Blackhart for the info, very helpful

Maser