Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Post Delay Timer or Draft  (Read 789 times)

Offline Dude2k13

it would be nice to be able to make a draft post to put up at a later stage.

Or failing that a time delay so that its not obvious which punter has posted a review.

Offline nestor

Or failing that a time delay so that its not obvious which punter has posted a review.

why not just delay posting for two weeks??
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

Offline Romney

I try to write my reviews soon after the meet on my laptop so I don't forget anything important.  Then I delay posting them for a few weeks so as not to make it too obvious who the punter is.

Offline nestor

I try to write my reviews soon after the meet on my laptop so I don't forget anything important.  Then I delay posting them for a few weeks so as not to make it too obvious who the punter is.

great if you're sampling girls who have a fixed place of work, not so good for mobile girls, the news is too late, but I can certainly understand why you do it
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

punther

use gmail as your punting email and you can draft your reviews in google docs which you can then copy and paste here when you're ready

Offline hullad

I always wait several weeks before posting anything I have one up the barrel now just waiting my time.

I commit it to memory its easy enough or you write it up on word and paste it in