Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lovely lena  (Read 940 times)

7 review(s) for Lovely-Lena (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rnrn636

External Link/Members Only

Nice apartment near jury's Inn.

Her - The age of 29 on her profile is laughable. The photos are her but taken at least 10 years and 15lbs+ ago. She is not fat but definitely a lot more chunky than in the 10 year old photos. I read a review where it was said she looked manly, I just thought she looked old and I would not like to see her first thing in the morning without make up.  Personality a little odd but friendly girl.

Having said that about her appearance.  The service was good. I chose her because I wanted a no rush relaxing time and that is what I got. Cim and Fk both available. It's said she has a routine and I agree with that and I just went with it. Ran well over the time with no rush to kick me out. Felt totally relaxed afterwards and I don't think I have ever been so clean than after leaving her. A shower normally takes me 2 or 3 minutes but she spent ages soaping  and sponging me in every crease and body part. Then after rinsing would repeat and repeat again  :wackogirl:

If ever I felt I needed a stress busting time to relax away from work I would return. She definitely tries to look after and pamper you.

Summary
A lot older and heavier. Good service. Relaxing. No rush. Prepare to be cleaned!  :lol:

« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 09:31:41 am by rnrn636 »

Offline RedKettle

Spot on review - as I indicated in my review this is an odd one, she is alittle strange but you do walk away so relaxed.