Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Showers - this is for rock head  (Read 904 times)

bod666

It does feel like this a lot of the time when trying to work out how to use the shower on a punt  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jawbreak

It does feel like this a lot of the time when trying to work out how to use the shower on a punt  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

I know what you mean.  :wacko:
Even if i shower at home I still shower at the punt....Before and after (just to show the WG that i am after owo and everything else that goes with being uber uber uber clean).  :kiss:
But some showers leave you wondering how something so simple can be so complicated  :scare:
Must be a mans thing (thinking with the mini brain syndrome) :dash:
But yes its so difficult working out how to use some of these showers.
May be its time for WG's to have a printed instruction leaflet for punters on how to use them !!!!

Thanks for this meaningless thread which im sure will be read by all of us  :hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Dodo

The thing I have a problem with is finding the shower gel.  You'll get in the shower sometimes and there are trillions of conditioners, creams, shampoos......fuckin everything other than a bog standard shower gel.

bod666

I know its only tenuously related to punting but when I saw this pic on Facebook first thing that came into my mind was my continual travails trying to get a wgs shower to work!

Dodo's right too - its often hard to find the shower gel amongst all the girly stuff  :D

Thanks for commenting on my pointless thread  :hi:

Offline Rockhead

Duly noted. The menace of the uncooperative shower is a constant worry. I have been on a remarkable run of trouble-free showering activity lately, but I'm going somewhere new tomorrow so my luck may run out...

sln

How  many WG 's start their time after the shower ?  Not many ,
Cuts down on their working time , I try to shower before I go. ,
normally still asked to wash my hands .