Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rusham Road Egham  (Read 1928 times)

Offline chunky

Hi guys. read all the reviews on this place sounds good. Do not know the area would like to know if you can park in  Rusham road. Thanks for any info.

Offline sebastian00

Hi guys. read all the reviews on this place sounds good. Do not know the area would like to know if you can park in  Rusham road. Thanks for any info.

Yes you can, next to street number 5 has a few good spaces. Check google street view.

Offline chunky

Sorry Sebastian but what is street number 5?

Offline HawkG

Really? You’re not familiar with places on streets having numbers?!

Offline bartholomew

Last time I was there I had no problem parking in the house’s own parking space, next to the door.

Offline chunky

I know what a house is never heard of a street number 5. Am I just reading it wrong.

Offline mr-winthorpe

I know what a house is never heard of a street number 5. Am I just reading it wrong.

It's just badly written and poorly punctuated... No big deal, not everybody is able to write well.

Having been here myself, I think what he means is that there is plenty of street parking near number 5. In addition, it's free and I believe that there's a 4-hour limit. I've never not found a parking space, even if it's on one of the side streets a little further away.

Alternatively, there is a pay and display car park on the next street which runs parallel to Rusham Road. Google Maps and Google Street View are your friends, if anyone cares to look ;)

Offline chunky

Thankyou, I did not mean to offend anyone I was genuinely confused. Apart from the confusion your posts have been a great help.