Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Katie 69 Thai Water Street Birmingham  (Read 2598 times)

53 review(s) for Katie Hot. (43 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Creamypants

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Had a great 30 minute appointment with Katie.

Price £70 all inclusive

Venue
Apartment, within a complex, at the end of Water Street nr St Paul's Square in Birmingham.
Nice warm spacious, mirrored room, with ensuite.

Description of WG
Katie is an absolutely stunning Thai girl. Aged around 25.
Slightly darker complexion, to her profile inages, but only very slightly darker. Very beautiful.
Crackin' body and a very seductive smile and eyes.
Around 5' 5/6" slim, with natural C/D cup boobs. Nice juicy nipples.

Service
I've seen Katie on a numerous occasions.
Greeted me at the door in a little sheer top, G-string and classy heels.
Grabbed my face and started DFKing me.
Managed to sort out the paperwork, in between her DFKing me and her wanking my cock.
Katie quickly undressed me and pulled me on top of her, on to the bed, whilst exploring my tonsils with her tongue.
I started sucking on her breast's as she gyrated pussy lips against my boner.
I lay on my back and let Katie administer one of her amazing Deep throat owo. The girl never dissapointing.  Swung her round for some 69 and a good licking of her pussy and finger blasting her arsehole (which she seems to enjoy and encourage.)
A good bit of 69, then on with the raincoat and fucked in various positions including missionary, reverse CG (phenomenal,) spoons, doggy and then on to anal.
I'm a fan of anal, and it's great with Katie as she really gets in to it and plays with her pussy.
Fucked her anally in doggy, spoons and missionary, then whipped off the raincoat and let Katie suck me till I shoot my load in her mouth.
Katie keeps sucking until the last spurt.

It was a very sexually charged, and intense 30 mins  Just how I like it.
Katie doesn't clock watch.
Definately see her guys, everything's included in the price.
Make sure, you ask for Katie when you call.

Offline sanj07

Sounds good you should have reviewed her on adultwork too as all thai gkrls from water st group hardly have any reviews at all is there a reason for this? If you had such a great punt you should rate them ln adultwork to show they are offering a genuine quality service.

Creamypants

Sounds good you should have reviewed her on adultwork too as all thai gkrls from water st group hardly have any reviews at all is there a reason for this? If you had such a great punt you should rate them ln adultwork to show they are offering a genuine quality service.

I'm not a member of Adultwork. I've only ever used it to peruse hookers. 
I should join, I suppose. Katie and Kimmie definately deserve a review.

Offline baseball_99

I posted a review last week about trying to see Katie but had a b&s. I would try again but I'd be pissed if they did it again.

The girl who I saw last week is in Nottingham now, not sure who the replacement is as a few Thai girls have popped up on a/w.

If it was a 50/50 between Katie and Thai Kimmie I would go for it. Suppose you would need a plan b!

Creamypants

It happended to me once. I went to see Thai Kimmie, but it some next chick. I did a 180 and called the number and told the lady who does bookings, that when I book for Thai Kimmie, I only want to see Thai Kimmie.
Now, I book early and make sure the girl I want is working.
Sometimes,  in this game, one has to be a bit assertive.

Offline Demistify

Hello mate, I know you say she is beautiful but how accurate are the photos on her profile?

I do wish they wouldn't use these professionally-done ones.

Offline licker

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Had a great 30 minute appointment with Katie.

Price £70 all inclusive

Venue
Apartment, within a complex, at the end of Water Street nr St Paul's Square in Birmingham.
Nice warm spacious, mirrored room, with ensuite.

Description of WG
Katie is an absolutely stunning Thai girl. Aged around 25.
Slightly darker complexion, to her profile inages, but only very slightly darker. Very beautiful.
Crackin' body and a very seductive smile and eyes.
Around 5' 5/6" slim, with natural C/D cup boobs. Nice juicy nipples.

Service
I've seen Katie on a numerous occasions.
Greeted me at the door in a little sheer top, G-string and classy heels.
Grabbed my face and started DFKing me.
Managed to sort out the paperwork, in between her DFKing me and her wanking my cock.
Katie quickly undressed me and pulled me on top of her, on to the bed, whilst exploring my tonsils with her tongue.
I started sucking on her breast's as she gyrated pussy lips against my boner.
I lay on my back and let Katie administer one of her amazing Deep throat owo. The girl never dissapointing.  Swung her round for some 69 and a good licking of her pussy and finger blasting her arsehole (which she seems to enjoy and encourage.)
A good bit of 69, then on with the raincoat and fucked in various positions including missionary, reverse CG (phenomenal,) spoons, doggy and then on to anal.
I'm a fan of anal, and it's great with Katie as she really gets in to it and plays with her pussy.
Fucked her anally in doggy, spoons and missionary, then whipped off the raincoat and let Katie suck me till I shoot my load in her mouth.
Katie keeps sucking until the last spurt.

It was a very sexually charged, and intense 30 mins  Just how I like it.
Katie doesn't clock watch.
Definately see her guys, everything's included in the price.
Make sure, you ask for Katie when you call.

Glad to hear u enjoyed it, but some one on here reports they got  a drippy cock off her a few months back.

Was hoping to visit but its put me off to be honest.

Cheers

Creamypants

Hello mate, I know you say she is beautiful but how accurate are the photos on her profile?

I do wish they wouldn't use these professionally-done ones.

Hi mate. I agree with your sentiments regarding pro images.
Katie is pretty close to those images,  except her complexion is ever so slightly darker, and wears slightly less make up.
Very pretty and sexy girl.

Creamypants

Glad to hear u enjoyed it, but some one on here reports they got  a drippy cock off her a few months back.

Was hoping to visit but its put me off to be honest.

Cheers

I've seen her numerous times, and have never caught anything. I use a Whittal Street Clinic,  every few weeks.
In this game, the risk is always going to be there.