Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Beauty - London, Warren Street  (Read 2184 times)

17 review(s) for blonde sky (14 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrSmiley

Petite Beauty

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£70 / 30mins

Comms: good – maid presumably.

Met this lovely young lady on her first day. Good looking girl. Calls herself Sky. Petite as per the name. Pretty eyes. very kissable lips. Clearly a bright girl and good to talk to.  She is polish but has got an amazing English accent; I thought she was English when she first spoke to me.

Looks: She has braces if that makes a difference to you. Nice tattoos. Good body, although, if that self-righteous cat Sylvester won’t get upset, unless I’m mistaken she has been pregnant before, which is slightly noticeable in the usual places.  However, I found her very attractive and would love to return when I get a chance.

Services received: sensual FK (but only slight use of tongues), BJ, RO, SEX, - all delivered with enthusiasm.

doobes

Thanks for the review. I'd clocked her profile but no FK in her likes list or in the profile description meant I moved on.

Does she share with Sophie and Lena?

Offline MrSmiley

thanks.. yes the same flat. i was in the same room i was in with lena before. this time a much better punt. even though no tongues she was good to kiss - fk can be a bit hit and miss in my experience.

slow and low

Does she do owo, also wonder if FFM option available with Sophie. :-)

Offline MrSmiley

owo - yes.

duo with sophie - unknown. that would be good combo.

slow and low

Thanks, I may make an enquiry re ffm.