Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Princess BellaB Canary Wharf toftt  (Read 228 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7245795) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline 122jay

External Link/Members Only

Very easy and good comms to book using a third party as she can’t speak English.
Recieved list of extras. Booked £80 30mins.

20 min walk from Canary Wharf station. A small gated square just off Westferry Road. Gate for the square and then a bell for the block so you’re left exposed in the square for curtain twitchers. Obviously slow comms between her and whoever I’m messaging as I got into the square because someone was leaving.

Ring the flat bell a few times, girl comes down in her sexy red lingerie and flat shoes to open the block door, first of many negatives.

Looks very pretty, around 5’6. But I can’t really tell as she’s not welcoming and side view. It is the girl in the pics without the heavy make up.

No offer of a shower.
A few words broken English, straight on to a call to discuss what I paid. Don’t really get to see much of her in her lingerie, nice tan lines from a small bikini all over.

Beautiful figure, nice fit ass. Plays with her nails, puts music on and starts singing along to it.
Her tits natural and small, inverted nipples, her only downside in looks.

Instructs me to lie down, rubber on, goes down as far as she can but nothing special at all. Only good side is I can see her in the wardrobe mirror in the pokey room. Forgot to mention that 80’s looking dark brown flowery pillows.

She lubes up, climbs on top and definitely not a lot of friction:
No kissing, no going near her face, no tit play, no fingers, easier to say assume no to everything whilst looking totally disinterested. She had more interest in looking at her nails and picking at some on her jewelled navel.

First positive, she say ‘doggy’. Lovely view, still pound away, I have a quick feel downstairs and she’s very wet or more likely day of lube.

We finish as 15. Phone, nails, navel. No interest at all.

She puts her red outfit back on and I can be generous on reviews, hope a very good massage might salvage this for her. Ask for a massage for the remainder of the time whilst she keeps spitting out sentences in Portuguese. Lacklustre massage eventually starts and leave at 25mins, no shower offered and I doubt she was having one.

Return? Leave Princess Bella to look after her nails and navel.
No more Brazilians for me.