Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma.Emma - Wembley - A clockwatcher's clockwatcher  (Read 1927 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6333087) (20 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
23 review(s) for NaughtyEmma*** (20 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JohnnyScars

Link - External Link/Members Only

Meet happened a few days ago

Terrible punt. She counts the minutes from the second your time starts (specifically while you're still coming up the stairs). She then leaves the room for a while and this counts towards your time. If you use the bathroom, this counts towards your time.

She french kisses but with terrible technique. Just awkward tongue flicks that don't feel sensual at all. She's lazy and doesn't want to stand. Blowjob is covered and eminently mediocre. Sex was okay.

The second your time is up, she expects you to cum on command or leave.

The only reason I'm glad for the experience is that I've been punting too much recently (mainly with regulars I've reviewed before) and needed a reason to cut down.

Would I recommend? Only if you need a reason to quit punting.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Sorry for your loss of funds. Better luck next time.

Offline FunTimesYesPlease

Wow maybe some girls behave differently when they work in an establishment such as hod and do what they like when they think nobody will find out and won't affect their income.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the heads up was thinking of going to see her saved me a trip
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 10:34:09 am by FunTimesYesPlease »

Offline MP778

Thanks for the useful link with the face pics.