Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: B-DOLL IN HEATHROW, BATH ROAD  (Read 1047 times)

1 review(s) for B-doll (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline punting 101

I saw this girl in Heathrow last week and for a quick 30minute session.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

But it ended up being a 10 minute cum as fast as I can and get out...
She was located on the Bath Road in Heathrow in a popular discreet hotel. All comms was made by text even though I did call at 1st but no answer (I think a Sergie had the texts under control).
Now once I arrived at the room it was actually a relief to find a short but fairly attractive WAG behind the door. Unfortunately there was another one there in the room who wasn't so attractive  :dash:
She then said she will be in the Bathroom and took her laptop with her while was playing music loudly (ARKWARD)
I was asked to get undressed and she then began OW on me which was mainly focused on the tip of my nob, clearly trying to get a pump and dump out of me as quickly as possible.
By this time I was so distracted by the foreign music playing in the background I just had to close my eyes, imagine being in paradise and cum ASAP.
Couldn't be bothered with small talk as B-Doll looks more like a Romanian gypsy than Lithuanian, so I presume she brought her profile from someone else.
I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS GIRL TO ANYONE FOR EVEN £80 AN HOUR!!!
I paid £60 for 30mins but wish I just walked instead.

Offline Fact

Thanks for taking the time to report on this shit service provider. Too many people have a bad experience and dont bother to write but good on you for saving many people the time and £s with this girl.

Offline punting 101

No problem,  :hi:

This site has saved me money and time over the past few months, so I am just returning the favour.

DiCanio

So that's not her in the pics then...? the pic of her in the Red looks top drawer..!!

Offline 4by4

The profile pic of her in the white dress she looks a good 5'6/5'8 in height?! Was it the girl in the pics that you saw or do you think it was someone else? Either way thanks for the review as I've tried to see her a couple of times but could never match up dates/times so you have saved me a few quid it seems.

Offline punting 101

She is short (probably around 5' 1") and her body looks like the girl in the pics.

But her hair is alot shorter than the pics. So unless she cut her hair down to shoulder length since they was taken, this is not her.