Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW Name change  (Read 745 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Ive previously used the same Nickname on here & on Adult Work, & yes I’ve realised it wasn’t the best idea. So I have now changed my AW Nickname, but kept the same account. Mainly as I some cash credited to it.

Question is. If I now message a someone who I’ve messaged previously. Will the two Nicknames get linked?

Offline Plan R

Don't know the answer to the question, but maybe you should also change your name here for super-duper safety ?
I believe a once only name change is persibable here - it used to be anyway.
(sorry for giving you work admin).

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Ive previously used the same Nickname on here & on Adult Work, & yes I’ve realised it wasn’t the best idea. So I have now changed my AW Nickname, but kept the same account. Mainly as I some cash credited to it.

Question is. If I now message a someone who I’ve messaged previously. Will the two Nicknames get linked?

AFAIK they will not get linked. However, if a SP left feedback on you in which she mentioned your OLDNAME in it, then any new SP could question you on this.

Also, it depends WHOM you are messaging. If she gets hundreds of PMs your prev email may have been lost. Also, start a new PM, and DO NOT REPLY to the old message from her and change the subject Heading to a new one, cos if she lists them using "from" or "subject" then your previous emails wil get put together.

Offline threechilliman

I think it changes all historical messages to the new name. I changed mine a few years ago and all the old messages carry my new name.

Offline TitsMcGill

• Service Provider
Your old username won't show at all. It gets updated to your new one in all communication to SPs. As others have said, only feedback will remain the same.

Offline contentguy

AFAIK they will not get linked. However, if a SP left feedback on you in which she mentioned your OLDNAME in it, then any new SP could question you on this.

Also, it depends WHOM you are messaging. If she gets hundreds of PMs your prev email may have been lost. Also, start a new PM, and DO NOT REPLY to the old message from her and change the subject Heading to a new one, cos if she lists them using "from" or "subject" then your previous emails wil get put together.

I changed my AW nick a while ago, the nick changes in feedback left for others.  Though if your name was mentioned in narrative left by an SP, as you say, that would remain.

Also, I have email from an SP who changed her nick, the messages sent under her previous nick now show against her new nick.  From a technical perspective, AW seems to show your current nick, regardless of changes.

Hope that makes sense.

Guy
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 08:03:15 pm by contentguy »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I think it changes all historical messages to the new name. I changed mine a few years ago and all the old messages carry my new name.

I changed my AW nick a while ago, the nick changes in feedback left for others.  Though if your name was mentioned in narrative left by an SP, as you say, that would remain.

Also, I have email from an SP who changed her nick, the messages sent under her previous nick now show against her new nick.  From a technical perspective, AW seems to show your current nick, regardless of changes.

Hope that makes sense.

Guy

Yes, I was trying to say this but perhaps didn't say it properly.

I suspect OP is trying to work out if the SP will recognise that he has changed his name when he PM's her again.

Chances are she is unlikely to notice this, unless she is canny enough to click on "From", in which case your previous message to show will appear under your current one, thereby informing her that you have previously sent her a PM.

Tips
Ensure you start with a NEW message, 
Also, check to see if she has deleted your previous sent PM. If she has, then she will not be able to work it out that you previously contacted her.

The only thing that puzzles me is why would you want to contact her again, without her knowing that you previoulsy did? Is there something else you are not telling us. 

Offline PunterNumber69

I think I read somewhere that SPs get to see your AW account history like if you've had other accounts.

Do they get to see if you've changed your AW name too?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I think I read somewhere that SPs get to see your AW account history like if you've had other accounts.

Do they get to see if you've changed your AW name too?

AFAIR, if SP were verified members they could get to see if a punter had any aliases on AW, i.e. if he had also registered under a different username, the SP would see it from the emails received all the usernames the sender had been using.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
AFAIR, if SP were verified members they could get to see if a punter had any aliases on AW, i.e. if he had also registered under a different username, the SP would see it from the emails received all the usernames the sender had been using.

correct  :thumbsup:

Offline mightymunce

Is that even deleted user names?

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
Is that even deleted user names?

Yes
You have a red numbering brackets by your name and when we click on it we se a list of the names you have used, how many messages each name has sent and how many booking have been made by each through the system.