Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: No response after travelling to her postcode  (Read 612 times)

Offline faaborg

This happened recently with three different WGs.    I phoned to make an early afternoon appointment for the following day.  The WG texted me her postcode right away.  When I reached her postcode area, on time, I phoned her, several times, and also tried texting, to get her exact address.  Her phone rang, but each time it stayed unanswered.  She failed to respond to an SMS, either.

Anyone had similar experiences?  Any explanations? 

Online Dipper

Unreliable prossy syndrome. (U. P. S.)

Common.

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Did you phone or text on the day to confirm?

Offline berksboy

If i dont get a exact address i dont travel. I like to look up the area to see what its like and car parking , i never park were they tell me to.

Offline faaborg

Thanks for the advice, guys.  Will try both suggestions in future and hope to have fewer wasted journeys.

Offline peestee

This happened recently with three different WGs.    I phoned to make an early afternoon appointment for the following day.  The WG texted me her postcode right away.  When I reached her postcode area, on time, I phoned her, several times, and also tried texting, to get her exact address.  Her phone rang, but each time it stayed unanswered.  She failed to respond to an SMS, either.

ita happened to me last year as well. still waiting her to call me back haha
(check my reviews)

Offline houseboot

If i dont get a exact address i dont travel. I like to look up the area to see what its like and car parking , i never park were they tell me to.

Agree. 

Two of my first half dozen planned visits were to well reviewed/respected SP s.

The first i text to confirm on the morning which she acknowledged ..... two hours later, having arrived at the given post code, nothing.

The second, when I text to confirm, "suddenly remembered" that she was expecting the TV engineer.

Never again. If full address isn't supplied then I don't proceed.

Online OakTree

I phoned to make an early afternoon appointment for the following day. 

I would have text/rang before I left home to confirm the meet was still on.

Offline MilleMiglia

First prize must go to a guy on ISG, who arrived in Prague, and sent a text to announce his arrival, only to be told the woman he'd booked wasn't even in the country!

Offline smiths

This is the main reason my booked punts don't happen and in my case I always confirm the booking before leaving my starting point, it always results in a negative review off me, and you can review these recent 3 incidents if you wish under UKP rules.

Offline bearcat69

Anyone had similar experiences? 

Yes.

Any explanations?

Unreliable prossie (or pimp). Write a negative review.

Offline Dark_Gable

Yes, a couple of times. My guess is that they offered the time to multiple punters and go with the one that confirms their arrival first and ignored the others.