Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Insomnia, Berlin – Hedonistic Indulgence  (Read 1829 times)

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

External Link/Members Only

First off, big thanks to Steve2 here. Not only for his previous inspirational reports on this venue, but for being the perfect wingman and accompanying me :hi:! I have attended other London and Berlin parties, but Insomnia represented a real step up from anything I had done before.

Arrived as the first guests of the day with Steve at opening time, 2pm. Paid our Eur 95 (covers everything included here) at Reception before venturing in. Steve kindly gave me a guided tour of the place, from the main bar and central shagging area, to the various off rooms. All in all, the place is impressively suggestive of kinky sex  :P.

Before going in, I had interrogated Steve as to what I might expect. One of the first questions being, how quickly does the action start ? Steve told me that in previous visits he had usually been balls deep by about 2.30pm  :D. Excellent I thought, feeling somewhat on a hair trigger to get my first shag out the way and keen to settle in.

It was with a fair bit of frustration  :angry: then that the first house girl did not appear until about 2.45pm. Steve nodded to me as she came from behind me to perch herself between us. Whether she came to us because we were the first guys to enter the club, or just because we were centrally sat at the bar, I don’t know. What I did know though, was that I bloody well recognised her! It was only my favourite girl from my previous visit to Anni Porsche, Karla – now trading as Gabby at Insomnia!  :P A very pretty Austrian/Bulgarian brunette with gorgeous expressive eyes and a lovely smile.  I could see that Steve was impressed and he was definitely winning her over with his charm to be first off the mark with her, before I resorted to desperation “It’s my first time here………”  :lol:

With that she led me to the large cross like central bed area in the centre of the club and all of a sudden I realised everyone must be watching me (well Gabby)! I didn’t overly worry and it was not long before another guy took up residence behind Gabby as she coaxed my cock with some lube and her hands before giving me some OW. Fuck, I was very excited now so I asked if I could swap positions with the guy. He agreed and I proceeded to enjoy Gabby in doggy trying not to cum too fast. I alternated speeds 3 or 4 times to maximise my enjoyment, before finally cumming into her 5-10 minutes in. Very nice opening.

I was hungry for more now and made a quick beeline for Mia (or Lily as Steve got to know her), a very sexy toned size 6 Spanish brunette of about 30, with a slightly harsh face. She had a fair bit of attention around her, so I waited until she stuck a condom on me and started giving me some nice OW as another guy finger fisted her with a latex glove on. After a little while another guy was waiting besides me, so I gestured to the guy finger fucking her about my fucking her to let the other guy in on the action. He agreed, but I had made a faux pas  :blush:, because as much as Mia allowed me to nicely fuck her in mish to completion, she admonished me after for not asking her. This girl likes to direct the traffic and activity around her, rather than allowing punters to call the shots. I was pleased to see the guy that did make way for me got to enjoy a 121 time with her after.

After that I was hoping to meet the 3rd of the brunette’s that had initially come out together, a size 10-12 girl with a good attitude if not the prettiest of faces, but she was very occupied by other guys, so I had a little RO and mish fuck session with Gabby, but not to completion.

On taking a shower, I noticed another very young uber sexy size 8 brunette dressed in white (Lucy). She looked fab, so I monitored her movements to the point she got on the bed. I was really expecting a hoard of guys to beat a path to her, but none responded, so I decided I would  :). I started by nicely stroking her but she didn’t seem very animated. One of her new colleagues then told me she was new, it was her first party, I was her first guy and to be gentle with her  ;). So I warmed her up with some caressing, RO and then a nice edging fuck in mish as the 2 other girls poured lube over Lucy’s tits and a couple of guys rubbed it in. I couldn’t quite finish, but it was very exciting taking an inexperienced party novice for the first time and seeing her warm to it  :D.

I needed some food now, but as I was about to indulge one of the staff told me he had just put new food in the tins and it would take 20 minutes to warm up  :unknown:. Fuck, what to do in 20 minutes ? So, a quick shower and I was revitalised for Round 2 with Lucy, and this time after getting her off with some RO, I did successfully fuck her in mish to my complete satisfaction  :D.

Break for food and beers and then I started to canvass my eyes around the now much busier early evening scene. A blonde lady in black fishnet stockings and skirt on the opposite side of the room caught my eye, so I asked Steve about her. He said she was a swinger, but didn’t play much. I stored that away as a possible future challenge :lol:, before taking myself off for another OW and fuck session with Gabby, while Steve took on another blonde swinger sat in the high chair with stirrups.

Steve bid farewell shortly after and I had a couple more beers, before noticing the blonde fishnet lady above had now moved beds, had discarded her skirt and was getting a little jiggy with one of the staff. I approached slowly as did another guy and just started caressing her legs and feet through her fishnet stockings, before moving up to tease one of her breasts with my hands. The other guy did the same and the staff member moved away. I then started sucking on her nipple as the other guy did the same with the other and when I next looked up the other guy had drifted away. Result and my chance I thought  :rolleyes:, so I now had a little chat with the lady in question. She told me she was Polish and we had a very friendly consenting like chat before I started caressing her again, running my hand near her pussy as she moved her hand towards my cock. I then decided to tease her with my tongue before tasting her pussy. Fuck, she was hot, wet and excited  :yahoo:. I think I got her off twice with my tongue, before fucking her in mish slowly to begin with. Hearing my balls slap against her wet pussy as I speeded up was all too much though, and I was now slamming into her for all I was worth as she gushed and I came euphorically  :dance:. We had a nice little cuddle after and exchanged our thank you’s. No real idea who the lady was, but she was without doubt my highlight of the day.  :D

After a shower I looked to go back upstairs for some more food when I saw another swinger (a cracking looking blonde in leopard print underwear with whom Steve and I had had a brief chat at the bar earlier) taking on a bukkake session with a few guys  :rolleyes:. She was sucking them off and they were jerking over her tits, so I queued up and fuck me this girl knew how to suck a cock  :rolleyes:. I couldn’t believe how close she got me after 4 orgasms already, the last one only being 10 minutes earlier, but despite trying to jerk myself over her I couldn’t quite manage. I saw the same blonde later on taking it doggy style in the shower with another guy. Hot scene, hot blonde.  ;)

Some more food and some final plays with:

Mia – She invited me over this time, so I guess I was forgiven  :D. I obeyed her routine this time as she put a latex glove on me, coated the glove in lube and placed my hand on her pussy and clit. I loved teasing her and finger fucking her, before she demanded I take her doggy. She looked and felt great and bucked back with wonderful energy, but I couldn’t quite cum. Nice girl.  :thumbsup:

The blonde swinger
who presented herself earlier in the high chair – lovely friendly German blonde lady who gestured with her fingers to join me from across the bed. I gestured back for her to come to me, but when she repeated her gesture, I didn’t delay this time  :lol:. I thought I would give my cock a chance of sprouting again, so I gave her some RO as she literally face fucked me in a crab like position on her back  :rolleyes:. I then tried to fuck her a couple of times, but I was sadly spent now.

Lucy – a final round with Lucy. More RO. She was very accepting and gorged herself on my fingers when I presented them to her pussy. Tried for a 5th pop with her, but I really had to admit defeat now. It was 11.30pm and I had an important Saturday night assignment that I needed to save myself for  :lol:.

Conclusions:

Insomnia is an awesome club. Eur 95 is fantastic value compared with Artemis where it will cost you Eur 90 just for entry and 1 400ml beer. Great mix of house girls and swingers. 4 of the house girls were very good and accommodating – Karla, Mia, Lucy and the other brunette I mentioned earlier. 3 (2 friends of Lucy, plus another) were not to my taste being size 12 plus. Another ‘house girl’ was very disappointing inactive. A fit, spunky girl in a white bikini with tattoos who suggested exciting sex, but did little but tease without ever getting involved. At one time she cheekily spanked my arse, but no one seemed to have any joy engaging her in sex.

As for the swingers, they certainly substantiated my belief that this place is a step up from other parties I had done and very much helped make the overall experience. It was wickedly exciting to get the confidence of a free spirited swinger and just indulge in some hedonistic fun with some truly liberated women  :yahoo:.

I would strongly recommend Insomnia to anyone that fancies this scene and I for one will certainly return.

Thanks again Steve for introducing me.  :drinks:

vt

Nice review, good to hear the Br1ghts1de charm wooed those Swinger ladies. What sort of age were they?

Offline Wanking

Excellent and thx for the great detailed report Mr B  :dancegirl:

how many of the house girls allowed licking would u say?

Thats what I like about AP is most of the girls alllow it.

Offline Bring me sunshine

Fantastic report Mr bright side.  This truly sounds like a one off place .
Been looking in their website.  They seem to have a range of parties with different themes throughout the week .
Can I ask which day you attended.  It seems some are geared up for sex parties and other days a mixture of sex party with some more club style thrown in , djs , dancers etc .?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Nice review, good to hear the Br1ghts1de charm wooed those Swinger ladies. What sort of age were they?

Cheers vt.

The Polish swinger and the leopard print bikini girl were probably both in their 40's. Both had cracking bodies. The German swinger was probably only 25-30. A couple of other young 25-30 year old girls appeared towards the end of the evening. I was far too fucked by then though.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Excellent and thx for the great detailed report Mr B  :dancegirl:

how many of the house girls allowed licking would u say?

Thats what I like about AP is most of the girls alllow it.

Gabby did to a point, but I know from when I saw her at Anni Porsche she is very sensitive to RO. She was probably shagging from 3pm to 9pm with 30 minute breaks here and there, so I think it was understandable that she limited it. She did a much longer shift than she would at AP.

Lucy seemed to love it and was very obliging.

Mia did not seem up for it. Maybe 1 of the other house girls indulged, but I don't know how dependent this was on the girls or punters wanting to perform.   

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Fantastic report Mr bright side.  This truly sounds like a one off place .
Been looking in their website.  They seem to have a range of parties with different themes throughout the week .
Can I ask which day you attended.  It seems some are geared up for sex parties and other days a mixture of sex party with some more club style thrown in , djs , dancers etc .?

Cheers and yes, it is a one off in my experience.

You are correct. They have a number of different parties. I went to the Thursday party which is usually of the same theme each week. I think this is probably the best introductory day to go, unless you are an out and out fetishist or swinger in which case a different day may suit.

password02

Great review Mr BS - Excellent

Maybe 1 day we can do a day trip

Thanks for sharing

Offline Steve2

Excellent review Mr B

Nothing much I can add really except the good company was an added bonus  :hi:

Thats the 5th or 6th time I have been there for the Thursday party and it didn't disappoint again

I am already looking at flights for later this month

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for the review. This place fascinates me and sounds like a total sensory overload.

Offline Name Not Found

Excellent summary Mr B. I had my first experience of the place earlier this year and will be heading back later this month. I believe Thursdays and Sundays are the best nights for 'beginners' and those not into fetish stuff. I'll stick to Thursdays until I get to know the place better.

The night I was there there was a hot curly-haired blonde swinger who was taking on all comers in the swing, and also let me do her doggy style later on my own. She even asked me to giver her anal but I ran out of energy at the wrong point. There was also a very petite, slim, almost oriental looking, girl with her partner who was giving blow jobs to 4 or 5 guys simultaneously at the bar. I managed to join in and ended up sucking a tit while fingering her fanny and her arse at the same time, while she continued sucking cocks. She eventually moved on to the central bed and disappeared under a great pile of bodies. I could hardly get near her for the rest of the night until I caught up with her being shafted doggy style over a bar stool; so I let her have my cock to play with. She left shortly afterwards with a big smile on her face saying thank you to all the guys as she left.

So, yes, the swingers do add a certain something  :dance: :yahoo:   

Offline Jerboa

I've also had decent experience with German swingers, compared to other nationalities, Germans are usually more liberal.