Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice - miss69London - Earls Court - OK but not top league  (Read 2232 times)

Offline Pleasure4ever

External Link/Members Only
Also Kommons but both managed by the same agency.

A few outstanding reviews to write ✍️ so will start with this one first.

Comms: efficient as always, day before, and visit within the last 3 weeks.
No complaints here 10/10

Location: Busy Earls Ct hotel road with plenty traffic, a bit exposed and there was a note from neighbours at the gate about no trespassing of sort, so sure they are aware. Smart flat otherwise.

Girl: she’s like her pictures with freshly done bolt ons. I think both her and her friend Naomi who I TOFTT had them done just before they came to the UK.
Fresh face and ok body, but her figure is rectangle shape with no round hips, more boyish look, although totally a 100% woman!! Face 7/10 body 6/10 I’m harsh here but I do like hourglass figure. She’s pretty.
English through Google translate plus some basic attempt made.

Action: Came in, behind the door trick, in the flat, liked her but not wow! In the room, presents 🎁 exchanged £170/1h, quick undress, she helped. In the shower, a bit of fondling there, shot of blue mouth potion for both and back in the bedroom.
Kissing started but she was resisting a bit, TBH I classify that as LFL and even that was a bit of a hard work, and I will not push for that normally if not reciprocated!
This was the let down on GFE front so I let her suck me for a bit lying down, after a while I felt like unloading a weeks worth so got her down on her knees and unloaded CIM looking down at her drowning.
She was taken by surprise, released so that last few squirts landed on her face and chest. Don’t think she would actively encourage the facial, but CIM Was beautiful 10/10 here.
She went to dispose of it, reloaded on blue potion, came back to the room.
She suggested the massage which was OK.
After 5min I got bored and went for kissing, again found her resisting so did not pursue further.
Went DATY, nice and tidy package there, not very responsive so decided time for some more OWO, got hard and went for Doggy first, RCG, then Missionary.
My second pop is usually hard work, so she was exhausted and worked really hard to squeeze one out.
Finished in prone bone at 50min mark.
No further attempts of massage but shower together offered.
Left at 59min.

Overall an ok punt with a mid 20’s year old.
Will I return, probably not, but if I didn’t see her yet I would not be dissatisfied.
She’s probably still in top 10 Thai punts ATM, but not top 5. Lack of engagement in kissing disqualifies this as true GFE. April for me is still best out of this agency.

Offline JackSaint

Good review, think April is the star of this mob.

Offline petermisc

Good review, think April is the star of this mob.
If April is the star, based on the above review it doesn't say much for the others!

Offline golden bull

Saw her myself, experience pretty much mirror your review, no dfk and reluctant kissing etc.
My experience is low positive/ neutral, will do my own review in time.

Offline JackSaint

If April is the star, based on the above review it doesn't say much for the others!

I'd say April is the star, this review is of Alice

Offline Momodan38

Cheers for the review OP. This agency has visibly better looking girls than Olina and seems to price their chicks accordingly rather then give one flat rate for all their chicks  :thumbsup:

My only conecern is that they blatantly link to UKP reviews. I wonder if anything can be done about that? After a booking or two they can easily connect the punter with his username.

Offline Puntingutils

Pretty misleading considering the services explicitly says DFK and GFE on her profile. Did you not confirm the services before you handing over the money?

My only conecern is that they blatantly link to UKP reviews. I wonder if anything can be done about that? After a booking or two they can easily connect the punter with his username.
How will they? It's the same as an SP looking at reviews here, they won't know whose the one giving the review. Unless that agency is completely dead for bookings, i'd say your anonymity is fine.

Offline Momodan38

How will they? It's the same as an SP looking at reviews here, they won't know whose the one giving the review. Unless that agency is completely dead for bookings, i'd say your anonymity is fine.

It’s not the same. I’m not talking about 1 off bookings. An agency can build a profile of their regular clients. They can easily connect the dots.

Offline Pleasure4ever

Pretty misleading considering the services explicitly says DFK and GFE on her profile. Did you not confirm the services before you handing over the money?

On services. I didn’t confirm the services before handing the money. She was reluctant and I don’t like to force any service as it’s not the point of the GFE punt. I’ve tried her once, will not again, and objectively shared my experience here so others can make an informed decision.

On UKP use of feedback by the agency there was a thread about 3 weeks ago.
My issue with them is that possibly if any of us discloses too much detail, like time date etc.. plus their use of CCTV, they can potentially blackmail you.

That’s why I leave time in between the punt and the reviews and don’t disclose anything that might identify me in any way, like what I said or what WG said. Keep to the relevant basics that benefit OP.