Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice - Australian, Bayswater  (Read 2202 times)

Offline LLPunting

I missed this young filly the first time she was briefly here in Jan.  Some of you chaps had the pleasure.

She said she will be off to Europe shortly as her UK visa is about to end, will probably be back in 2019.

Given this link by management External Link/Members Only

100 gets you an hour.

Of course she doesn't look like the photo.  IRL Alice is a soft, round featured, pretty from Western OZ.  About 5'6" tall; short, blonde hair; soft, pale skin; size 8/10 untoned figure; some tattoos on a hip; soft B-cups with responsive, little, rosy nipples; fully shaven, concealed kitty; gentle, small hands.  She looks the claimed 20 and I wouldn't reckon her more than 25 at most.   :thumbsup:

Her accent isn't very strong and she was engagingly soft spoken.  We spent a fair while in good conversation, there was limited massage as neither of us was in the mood in the sticky Spring heat, so we chatted and idly stroked each other's bodies.   :thumbsup:

Getting down to business I was permitted to touch, kiss and lick all across her body but as my lips neared her pussy she barred the way whispering "that's extra" (RO).  I didn't ask how much and went back to exchanging light kisses whilst gently parting her labia majora with a wet finger and teasing her swelling clit.  She gently stroked my erection as I continued to stir her melting kitty and we built up the intensity until she gasped and whimpered to a quiet orgasm.  We eased off a little until her sensitivity subsided and then started building up to round 2.  As we both got more worked up I whispered how I wanted to be inside her and she replied..."that's extra" (FS), again I didn't ask, and we continued to masturbate each other.  As her pussy streamed warm juice all over my fingers I felt my sap rising and finished on her belly with just a few minutes to spare.    :thumbsup:

A pleasingly, illicit interlude with a genuinely, young "bewt".   :thumbsup:

Would like to re-visit but I'm not a fan of paid extras  :( especially given that others in the bevvy here include one or more extras in their service.

YMMV I guess but certainly a lovely "Sheila" to while away an hour with.   :thumbsup:

Offline Wankingdead

The extras are the reason why I stopped seeing her, she is delicious though.

Offline Tokidoe

The extras are the reason why I stopped seeing her, she is delicious though.

Any idea on the cost of extras? Tempted to visit, depending how I feel I might chuck in the FS as a bonus.

Does she look good facially?

Offline Wankingdead

I think I reviewed this girl here, £30 for RO, however she will do her best not to touch your knob with her lips, FS is £40 and upwards. ymmv.

Offline Fully Sated

I think I reviewed this girl here, £30 for RO, however she will do her best not to touch your knob with her lips, FS is £40 and upwards. ymmv.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=187508.0